St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt Body Wash 24 oz Review | SheSpeaks

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

St. Ives

I love St. Ives scrubs and I love products made of sea salt so this was definitely a must try for me. This is a great body wash that exfoliates your skin and makes you feel so clean with a wonderful refreshing scent. Making you feel refreshed. Great product.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    09.30.16

I love using this body wash. It helps the keep my skin feeling smooth and soft.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I love the smell to this is smell amazing and it keep your body smooth and soft texture and scrub.refreshing and healthy glow

• LOVELYP By  LOVELYP
    11.24.15

THIS LOTION IS GOOD BUT I RATHER USE COCOA BUTTER CAUSE IT IS BETTER ON MY DRY SKIN

• Luvee6 By  Luvee6
    11.20.15

Love the smell texture and scrub.refreshing and healthy glow

• sierrao By  sierrao
    11.14.15

I wouldn't recommend any st. ives products to anyone!!!!! they make my skin very dry and flaky and they don't smell great!!!1

• cleobelle By  cleobelle
    11.13.15

I have really dry and sensitive skin, but this product makes my skin feel great. Reasonably priced too.

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

This products work.I enjoy.using before.I.shave.Works wonders

• magick83 By  magick83
    11.10.15

Would to try this product love natural product so good on the skin

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.08.15

One of my favorite body wash. I love all St.Ives products. This by far is my favorite since i have very sensitive skin i cant use alot of body wash but this one has sea salt inside and it helps my skin stay smooth and clean and smelling good and takes all the dead skin off. Love this body wash it lasts a long time too.

• AlissaCOLLAZOS By  AlissaCOLLAZOS
    09.28.15

i love this body wash and the sea salt makes it 10x better. great smell and feel

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I love it! It smells good, feels good and the price is amazing! Love all there Products!

• abailey109 By  abailey109
    08.30.15

This is my must have for relaxation and cleanliness. Wonderful product. Not a single complaint. I hope this one never gets discontinued unlike many of my St. Ives past faves.

• consteche By  consteche
    07.11.15

Love, Love the scent and the creaminess of the body wash in the shower. I will say however, this does not soften my skin as much as the St Ives Oatmeal body wash.

• simplydiamond By  simplydiamond
    12.30.14

So invigorating. It doesn't dry out my skin like most products.