Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover Review | SheSpeaks

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    02.10.21

I have used this product for years. Some products that worked back in the day, don't work as good nowadays. I must say that spray n wash hasn't changed since it's conception. Great product.

• janiejanie123 By  janiejanie123
    01.31.21

Excellent Product

The toughest stains come out of clothes using Spray n Wash. I've used the product for decades and have never been disappointed. Most memorable is dried blood on my husband's shirt that he put in the hamper without telling me. Spray n Wash removed the entire stain. I use it in spray and solid form.

• Abplusjess By  Abplusjess
    01.29.21

Great product

This works great on stains. I have been using it for years.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    01.27.21

Works wonders

My go-to item whenever there is a stain. It works on so many types of stains & is easy to use. We always have a bottle on hand!

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Great product

My mom always used this product and when it came time to purchase for my home I purchased that I knew to work this best.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

s'ok, doesn't work as well as the gel stuff

• ELTprincess756 By  ELTprincess756
    04.10.11

I love Spray n' Wash! It works wonderfully on my son's clothes. He is 7 months old and spits up a lot. This product has been a lifesaver. I have yet to see a spot where his clothes, or mine, are discolored from spit-up stains or fading from the product.

• cheapyo By  cheapyo
    07.28.10

i love this!!!! i used for every stain in my clothes or carpet!! works great!!

• MamaJJ By  MamaJJ
    10.14.09

I have used Spray 'n Wash stain stick since my son was just a few months old. That same child is now 21 years old and when he does his laundry, he won't think of doing so without his Spray 'n Wash~he even warns me when we're getting low. He uses it for the white stains he gets on his shirt underarm area and it works perfectly.