Spicy Louisiana Cheese Pizza
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 pizza
A spicy (but not too spicy) thin crust pizza
Mama Mary's Thin & Crispy pizza crust
Great Value pizza sauce
Great Value louisiana style hot sauce
Shredded mozarella cheese
olive oil (if you have it) or water (if you don't have olive oil)
Butterball fully cooked turkey bacon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Lightly brush crust with olive oil (optional)
3. Cover pizza crust with a light layer of pizza sauce, followed by a heavy layer of mozarella cheese, another light layer of pizza sauce, and another light layer of cheese.
4. Tear up fully cooked turkey bacon and put it on the pizza.
5. Rub the edge of the crust with either olive oil or water.
6. Sprinkle parmesean cheese on pizza.
7. Put some Louisiana hot sauce on the pizza.
8. Lower oven temperature to 425 degrees and bake for 7 minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved.
Allow to cool off, slice, eat and enjoy!
other recipes in main dishes
Low fat, super easy, and spicy.
Meatloaf that the family can enjoy
Easy...EASY tuna recipe. It is one of our favorite Christmas Evening meals. I grew up eating a fish dinner every Christmas. Why? Because it is healthy a…