Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• Greenbeardreamer By  Greenbeardreamer
    06.15.20

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

I love this! It is pricey but I feel it's worth it and it smells divine, absorbs into the skin without a film or sticky residue and also helps eliminate cellulite. Excellent skin moisturizer!

• theokitty By  theokitty
    06.15.20

Smells great

This is very creamy and feels really good when applying to my skin. It smells very good and does a great job of moisturizing my skin.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

i love this for the summer time. has some added bit of sparkle to help make that summer tan glow in the sunlight!! and it smells amazing!!

• kaaycatz By  kaaycatz
    05.22.20

LOVE this product!!

This product is AMAZING! I am obsessed. Works like a charm, smell is to die for.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.20.20

I am not one to use a lot of body lotion because I have been blessed to not have dry skin, but I will use this on special occasions. It smells so freaking good. I originally received a sample and ended up buying the body wash and full size cream because I loved it that much. I can?t even explain the scent, it smells warm, tropical, seductive....and it lasts! The cream is thick and really moisturizing. My skin drinks it up. It is pricey but since I don?t use it all the time, it is worth it to me and I will repurchase again. The scent is just amazing to me and makes me feel sexy and irresistible.