Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Review | SheSpeaks

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Although I?ve made the move to purely organic nut milks now this is my favorite standby when mine aren?t available!! Delicious, rich and creamy you won?t miss any of the sugar!!!

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

My fiance has trouble when it comes to milk. He loves cereal but just can't tolerate milk so I found this at Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try. At first he was skeletal it might taste like almonds but it has more of a vanilla taste than anything. He loves it & now me & our kids drink it too. I prefer this over regular milk any day.

• kath24p By  kath24p
    02.05.17

use istead of mild

love this...great alternative to milk...and is amazing on cereal

• JAMIDENISEO By  JAMIDENISEO
    01.11.17

Great tasting

I started drinking Silk Almond milk at the recommendation of a friend of mine. I was skeptical, as I've been a hardcore milk drinker my whole life, and don't have any issues with lactose etc. Welp, I have to say that drinking the Silk has really changed the way I digest milk. I guess I did have issues with milk after all! Since switching, I don't have gas, stomach issues, etc. I am amazed that I'd missed those symptoms and yet, now they are gone. PLUS, the stuff tastes really good! I have switched to the Silk creamer as well, and couldn't be happier!

• BlackAngelPlayah By  BlackAngelPlayah
    11.05.16

Tasty Stuff

I love all the Silk soy milks. They are better than regular milk. And likely better for you. I honestly don't miss regular milk at all.

• MariaGarcia4955 By  MariaGarcia4955
    11.04.16

Nutrition taste great

Mmmmm.. delicious this is a great tasting drink use it in coffee for cereal baking or simply drink it yesss..pour it in a cup and enjoy the goodness or almond milk and try the sweetened almond milk for that sweet tooth

• moriahdawn67 By  moriahdawn67
    08.06.16

Get your silk on!

I love Silk, chocolate, almond, plain, vanilla, coconut, you name it! It's my go-to ingredient for my smoothies, coffee, desserts, shakes, oatmeal, and so much more. The almond is one of my top favorites, I like to combine this with coconut milk, pineapple, and vanilla yogurt. Excellent for smoothies! It's high in protein and rich in calcium, and low in calories. So, go ahead, put a little Silk in your life, and indulge your taste buds with something different and delish!

• hobbesiantrap By  hobbesiantrap
    07.22.16

I accidentally bought this unsweetened version instead of Silk's sweetened vanilla almond milk for my morning cup of coffee... Not a fan. I tried using it in other things (cereal, oatmeal) but never developed a taste for it.

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.21.16

Silk is the best!

I've tried soy milk and while it's okay, it has a bit of a beany aftertaste to it that is rather unpleasant so I was excited to try Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Milk. It is wonderful on its own but especially great to dip your cookies into it. The rich, nutty, buttery flavor really adds something to the traditional milk and cookie treat.

• violetb14 By  violetb14
    07.18.16

A hit

Love the taste and use it all the time. It's great for anyone who needs dairy free.

• CherryBlossoms By  CherryBlossoms
    07.09.16

Creamy and delicious

My daughter is lactose intolerant so we drink a lot of Almond Milk in our home. We really like Silk because of the texture, taste and less sugar!

• AnnCSells By  AnnCSells
    07.06.16

Yummy

I love almond milk and this brand is by far the best. It is smooth and silky and has a fresh taste!!!

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

I enjoy the taste and although I am not lactose intolerant, I prefer to use non animal products. I haven't remembered to check lately, but if I remember correctly, it doesn't contain carrageenan which I don't care for. The price is right and I prefer this over the sweetened kind. The only way I can't use it for is coffee, as it's too thin and waters it down.

• Chelsealove95 By  Chelsealove95
    06.07.16

I just recently jumped on the almond milk bandwagon, and I have to say I like this unsweetened version much better. I just feel like the sweetened ones are too much, especially if you're putting it in an already sugary cereal or something of that nature. This version is great though, and it's awesome for my mom who can't have regular milk!

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Delicious and Easy to Switch To

I have almost completely cut milk out of my diet thanks to this. It's great in oatmeal, coffee, protein shakes, and pretty much anything that you would normally drink with milk.