Showtime Weeds Review | SheSpeaks

• babyslim1982 By  babyslim1982
    10.12.16

I loved that show. Great story line but not believable at all lol

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

This show is ridiculous

Nancy is a idiot. Point blank I mean this show is entertaining mostly because this chick is lucky she is white with all the mess she does. I mean its a forever fest of bad life choices and her kids are so messed up by her choices this is one of the most messed up families in America. Its kinda a good binge watch show

• ZeeLivity By  ZeeLivity
    09.30.15

It's a great show, I totally got hooked. But the finale was such a disspoinment, and so little thought was put into it.

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

This show somehow made being a MILF pot dealer in California appealing. That's a whole new level of impressive.

• kianavandeezy By  kianavandeezy
    11.24.14

Loved this show. Keyword: loved. I was super into the show. The first 3 seasons were great, season 4 was okay, then after that it just lost my interest. Is it still on anymore? I have no clue. But I do still watch the first seasons from time to time.

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

While entertaining, it lacked depth. I only finished watching the series because i didint want to leave this unfinished. I dont recommend wasting your time on this.

• cloerg By  cloerg
    06.25.14

I liked this show but it started to get really ronchy. I would have stopped watching it because of that but at the same time I had to know what was going to happen at the same time.

• sweattb By  sweattb
    02.13.14

I watched the first season but it did not hold my intrest.My sister loves it though.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

My favorite show of all time!! I seriously watched all of season 8 in one day on Netflix! I'm so hooked!! The best show ever! Very adult though! Do NOT watch with children.

• maleigh420 By  maleigh420
    07.15.13

Great acting and a funny plot line overlaying some rather serious subject matter. The seasons get a little more ridiculous (plot wise) as they progress, but what show doesn't do that? If you don't like season 1, don't keep watching: you won't like it anymore during seasons 2-7. If you like Season 1, then I don't need to tell you to watch the other seasons: you'll be hooked.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    07.08.13

PROS: Good storyline CONS: Too much sex QUICK TIPS: Obviously, don't watch with kids I started watching the series on netflix & really liked the first few episodes. There soon was was wayyyy too much sex - even teens were having sex which I found rather inappropriate. This show does have a good storyline but the random hood-ups, etc. really turned me off to the show. Being that this show is about a mother selling weed to make ends meet and the overwhelming amount of sex, I would recommend watching this show in the absence of children.

• Melostar By  Melostar
    02.11.13

This show is so awesome! I was sad to see it go.

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    10.05.09

I used to really love this show but I feel its not as good as it used to be. Its no longer ironic and funny. Its just sad and the main character is just losing all her morals along the way and she knows it and is depressed about it constantly. Now that she has left the suburbs I feel it lost that ironic comedy it used to have. Its not a bad show by any means its just kind of a downer now. Hopefully it will pick back up.

• GravyQueen By  GravyQueen
    06.12.09

I love love love this show! I love Mary Louise Parker. Unfortunetely we don't have HBO so I have to wait for it on DVD or to see it at a friends house who's recorded it for me. I can't wait to see the current season.

• noegirl By  noegirl
    06.02.09

We are soooo hooked on this show. Our friends made us watch it and now we can't stop! The cast is fantastic, the plot is outrageous, but it builds slowly. What is really amazing is that they manage to shock you at least once in every episode. Mary Louise Parker is perfect in this role. I can't wait for the new episodes!