Seventh Generation Free Clear Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.12.20

Wipes at it's Best

I got this as a sample from the Seventh Generation Brand to try out. They came in a travel pack of 10 wipes and I really loved it. There not as expensive as i thought which is great from a natural brand and the quality was awesome. They were thick and didn't rip when wiping. They are also great for the face as they don't break my kids faces out.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.12.20

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes are a nice thickness and wipe everything up without irritation.

• Chassidyrose69 By  Chassidyrose69
    03.21.20

Great!

We love seventh generation and their products! Especially the wipes. They are soft and clean. No breakouts or rashes. Helpful to know they are clean and clear.

• brandye1980 By  brandye1980
    02.28.19

Great product

Hands down the best baby wipes that I have ever used I love that they are all natural and safe chemical-free the thickness of them the scent absolutely love everything about the Seventh Generation brand such a good thing this company stands for!

• ntolstych By  ntolstych
    01.05.19

Every other wipe becomes inferior

Once you start using these wipes, every other brand and type of wipe becomes inferior. Sometimes I am on a budget and cannot afford these wipes, and I hear complains about how cheaper wipes can't hold up to diaper explosions lol! In the long run you end up saving money because with these towel-like wipes, you end up using less. I am confident in using these as they have no harsh chemicals or scents and they are extremely durable.

• floridaa By  floridaa
    08.13.18

Love Seventh Generation products. Chemical Free.

These seventh generation wipes are truly amazing. no harsh smells or perfumes.

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Good wipes

Great thick wipes that do the job! Very comparable to parents choice. I do notice they leave lint behind

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

better for you

I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation products because they are healthier and better for you, safe for your children and easy on sensitive skin. They do cost more money than other wipe brands, but of course my kids health is worth it. I like the quality of these wipes as they are much thicker than others, though they can break easily.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Wonderful Chemical Free Wipes!

My favorite wipes! Perfect amount of moisture and texture to get the messy jobs done! Love that there are no chemicals and we haven't had any issues with these on my daughter's sensitive skin.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Strong but gently,

The Seventh Generation free and clear wipes are strong but gentle for my baby. I love the fact that are made with natural ingredients.