Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Review | SheSpeaks

• Sarahmae By  Sarahmae
    06.27.20

So glad I made the switch!

This is a great laundry detergent that I can feel good about. Knowing that is good for the environment and is a safer option for myself is super refreshing . Plus is tough on stains !

• pjkitty12189 By  pjkitty12189
    06.22.20

This is a great option for a safe laundry detergent! I love that it doesn't have all the traditional chemicals in it that a lot of the others have and it works great at getting out stains from clothes. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean. I definitely recommend this product.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.21.20

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is awesome for what is NOT in it. It still gets clothes clean too. I received a free sample and really like it.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    06.20.20

My go to detergent

I like this detergent because it's fragrance free and does the job well. I think initially it wasn't cleaning the clothes but I think they changed the formula, because it seems to work better now.

• ghreyz13 By  ghreyz13
    02.15.20

Cleans well!

I remember started buying this after giving birth to my little girl. I've used this for years for her clothes. I find the clothes feels really clean and since it is free from scent, I did not have a problem using this. It is a bit pricey but worth paying for.

• wintergreen83 By  wintergreen83
    06.08.19

Seventh generation

If you have allergies or just don't like overpowering scents this is one of the best brands to use! Not just for laundry but for all their household products.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Detergent

Great smelling and cleans well.Love it's natural and good for Sensitive skin.

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Gentler on Skin

Our family enjoys this brand. The smell is fresh and it feels good knowing that we are using a gentler kind of detergent.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

FABULOUS detergent!

This stuff is magical!!! Smells great and takes a stink out of my husbands soccer jerseys which is the equivalent of a miracle for me :)

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Less itchy

I like this because this is good for my skin it doesn?t iirtate it or itch with it I can also Wash my pets blankets and they don?t get itchy too

• MotherEarth406 By  MotherEarth406
    02.01.18

Good for sensitive skin

I use this from time to time for the members of my family that are prone to eczema and have sensitive skin. The only complaint that I have is that it does not have those same stain lifting properties that some other natural and plant based detergents may have. There really isn?t a scent to this detergent but it does have a ?clean smell?.

• whenlifehappens182 By  whenlifehappens182
    07.11.17

Sensitive Skin? Give this product a try!

I received a free sample of the free and clear laundry detergent pods. I have really sensitive skin and have to be careful about what products I use. This was the first time I had tried a product that was fragrance free and fell in love with it!