Sensodyne Iso Active Multi Action Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• mlarana mlarana
    12.14.13

Sensodyne is the BEST toothpaste. I have really sensitive teeth and this is the only toothpaste that helps. I also had an exposed nerve in my mouth recently from breaking a tooth on some trail mix and this stuff was a life saver. This toothpaste really does what it promises. I can feel it tingling in all of the crevices of my mouth while brushing and have an overall fresh feeling when I am done. This toothpaste is a bit pricey but honestly, it is worth every cent. My teeth aren't quite as sensitive after brushing with Sensodyne Iso Active. I have tried this and other Sensodyne products and this one is my favorite. I brush with it everyday.

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

I have tried this product and it didnt really work for me. Also it didnt clean my teeth very well. They always felt dirty after I brushed

• Ajnky83 By  Ajnky83
    11.08.19

No more sensitive teeth!

This toothpaste is amazing I have developed sensitive teeth as I have aged and this product has been a lifesaver for my mouth

• Lexilenae By  Lexilenae
    10.25.19

It WORKS!

I started using this toothpaste when I noticed sensitivity in my teeth. I used it every day for two week and noticed a HUGE difference and have been using it ever since! Would recommend this to any and everyone!

• samanthalynn775 By  samanthalynn775
    10.07.19

Works wonders

We love sensodyne toothpaste! I use to have very sensitive teeth and as soon as I switched to this it went away! I highly recommend using this is your have problems with your teeth or gums! Great product!

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.04.19

The only toothpaste I will ever use. I have super sensitive teeth and this is the only toothpaste that works for me. I have been using it for years and I no longer have trouble drinking cold/warm drinks or eating certain foods thanks to Sensodyne

• Celticlady By  Celticlady
    08.01.19

Love this toothpaste.

I have been using Sensodyne for a long time, ever since the dentist told me my teeth were sensitive and she recommended this product. I have found that if I use a different toothpaste, my teeth start to hurt again. A fresh-tasting toothpaste and the tube for me lasts a long time, at least a month. I don't use a lot as there is no need to use so much. I highly recommend this product if you have sensitive teeth.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    07.24.19

Sensodyne perfect

I love Sensodyne and since I started using it my tooth sensitivity is gone! Absolutely love it and keeps my teeth clean!

• Butbonsler By  Butbonsler
    06.02.18

Hard no from me

My dentist suggested this for me, I used it consecutively for 3 months as she suggested. I ended up MORE sensitive than before. I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but I'm sure people want improvement not a decline in sensitivity.

• Holadaybaby By  Holadaybaby
    09.14.17

Great but

This is the only brand of toothpaste I will buy because I have sensetive teeth. This works wonders

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have very soft and sensitive teeth. Before I started using this, I couldn't eat or drink anything hot or cold. It mad my teeth hurt and the pain was unbearable. Since I have been using this toothpaste my teeth are not so sensitive, I can eat and drink anything I want. And my teeth have become stronger. This is a definite nessecity for anyone who has teeth issues.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve