Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.06.20

I love this razor, it's the only one I use. I love the close shave and the multiple blades. I also like that I only have to replace the blades and not the entire razor.

• Brandih318 By  Brandih318
    12.11.19

Removed hair on my legs easily and left my skin feeling smooth. Well worth the price.

• Jnd42611 By  Jnd42611
    08.12.19

Schick is slick!

Glides so easily and really close shaves for a smooth finish.

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

Not the product for me

I hated these razors. They were horrible right out of the box. I got major razor burn under my arms even with shaving cream. Total waste of money and will never purchase again

• Klgrannes By  Klgrannes
    12.09.18

Ouch

These cartridges are way to expensive and make my skin break out like crazy.

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

This razor is a little expensive to me but it worked really nice to my skin, I wish it was cheaper.

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

• renejoseph By  renejoseph
    09.28.18

High Quality

This is a great razor. It gives a close shave with no skin nicks. I love how it glides over the skin. The handle is easy to grasp and is comfortable to hold. Its a joy to use.

• emismi101281 By  emismi101281
    07.14.18

Schick Quattro Women's Razor Catridges

These catridges are great! They cut close and stay lubricated until it needs to be replaced which, for me, lasts about 2 months

• Alexny15 By  Alexny15
    06.13.18

Wow

Amazingly close shave, in love with this product, helps me get hard to reach places such as back of the knees whikle keeping a close shave