Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor Review | SheSpeaks

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.25.18

Love these razors.

I'm a big fan of these razors and I have been using them for years. They're my go to brand for razors. They stay sharp throughout multiple uses and they're not that expensive, either. You'll nick yourself a bit if you're not careful, but that's easily solved by using a shaving cream and taking it slow while you shave.

• Catherinej90 By  Catherinej90
    06.30.18

Best razor ever!

absolutely love these razors! I was using another brand for over 10 years and I have some pretty sensitive skin. I received a sample of Schick and right away I fell in love with it and I switched over. The blades definitely help against irritation and cuts and it leaves your legs super smooth with a really close shave!

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

I normally get razor bumps and rashes when usong other product but this razor is one of the best things ever created

• turnerae9 By  turnerae9
    12.27.17

my favorite razor

My favorite razor for the past 8 years. I swear by it. I rarely ever use soap while shaving. no knicks. extremely silky smooth for the whole day. plus this razor takes forever to dull!

• turnerae9 By  turnerae9
    12.27.17

my favorite razor

• KristinaA013 By  KristinaA013
    06.19.17

With my very sensitive skin this is one of the very limited razors i can use that wont break my skin out. i feel like this is the only one that will keep my skin really hydrated and moisturized.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    05.04.17

Smooth Easy Shave

Best razor i have ever used. Shaves smooth....doesn't slice your skin all up. Perfect for sensitive skin. No razor burn.

• Mtoole By  Mtoole
    05.03.17

This is the first razor I bought for my daughter when she started shaving and she loves it.

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

Love it

Love this razor. Leaves my skin super smooth and is really gentle.

• tattedmom00 By  tattedmom00
    07.10.16

no knicks

I have psoriasis so it's very hard for me to shave with out cutting my legs with this razor I'm able to shave with out cutting my legs it keeps my legs feeling smooth absolutely glad this product is available for me to use

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

One of the best razors I have ever used in my life. My skin felt amazingly smooth.

• sassieshopper By  sassieshopper
    06.22.14

They Hydro Schick razor is fabulous. It is very user friendly and gives you a smooth and complete shave that leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It has five blades, a pivot head, and a contoured handle that is very comfortable and easy to use. The five blades provide a close, smooth shave while the moisturizers on the pivot head provides a soft, supple feeling and the contoured handle allows for easy use on the the legs and pivoting head follows the contours of the legs and arm, thus reducing the nicks & cuts and skin irritation that is usually associated with shaving It works great with Gillet Shave gel. But, I believe in a hurry you can use the razor without the shave gel. That is just how much it moisturizers and how easy this razor is to use. One of the caveats to this product is the cost of the replacement blades. I have used different versions of this razor and the lotions and moisturizes last for several weeks. But it is suggested that you change the blades as soon as you notice the moisturizing strips are starting to go away. This will reduce the usual cuts & itching of using a dull razor. As always, read all the instructions on the package carefully for your safety and protection. Pros--Easy to use, lasts for several weeks, provides a close, smooth shave and user friendly Cons--The price of replacement blades. All in all, I will use this product in the future and I highly recommend this product.