Sargento String Cheese Review | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    04.10.21

These are good to eat by them self and also good in other stuff. I have rolled them in biscuits with pepperoni inside and everyone loved them for a snack. Very good cheesy flavor.

• slehan By  slehan
    04.19.20

Grab and go

These are so handy to grab and go. They taste great.

• nhperry By  nhperry
    04.19.20

I like buying the light string cheese version because it's far fewer calories. I've found it to be the best string cheese for weight loss in terms of calorie count. However, I wish it peeled a bit better. It often breaks off which can be frustrating. The flavor is mild but nice. It's definitely better at peeling when it's very cold, so make sure it's been in the fridge for awhile once you eat.

• avantidc By  avantidc
    10.23.17

Great snack!

Great snack for kids! Tastes great and healthy, too :)

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    10.23.17

Great snack for me and my kids

I really like having these in the house. Super convenient. A nice break from the carb or sugary snacks we usually eat. Plus, this cheese tastes like real, quality cheese (unlike some other cheese sticks, which taste artificial).

• mlk777 By  mlk777
    10.19.17

Sargento cheese

Sargento has really good cheese - really like the Coby Jack. Good on everything.

• Angela2010 By  Angela2010
    07.07.16

Sargent Cheese Review

My favorite kind of string cheese and go to snack! It is so delicious, especially if I am hungry at night and I want a snack that is light and low in calories.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

Sargento cheese, you will love!!! All the flavors are so fresh...perfect to snack on...to cook with..to grab and go. Perfect if you have small children they can grab the Sargento String Cheese by themselves when they want a snack and its healthy.

• TheJayRay01 By  TheJayRay01
    03.03.16

This is excellent cheese but it is a bit over priced . I would buy it again though

• CraftyMomma By  CraftyMomma
    02.22.16

A healthy snack that I can throw in my purse and go. Love it!

• FLSweet82 By  FLSweet82
    02.04.16

This cheese is not only delicious but it makes for a great healthy snack

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

My son love Colby jack, these make great snacks or an addition to his lunch

• Angela123 By  Angela123
    01.16.16

I love the freshness of this brand, great taste and texture!

• Bonnie123 By  Bonnie123
    10.10.15

Having two active children in the home makes Sargento cheese snack size just right. It can be used in a lunch, on the go or as a smack at home. The Colby cheese is great.

• AshaneB By  AshaneB
    10.09.15

Best String Cheese ! Other string cheeses are really salty and I hate that. Glad I found a new cheese that I can enjoy at any time and is good to my kids.