Ritual Ritual essential for women Review | SheSpeaks

• moont1gr By  moont1gr
    05.01.21

A Quality Multivitamin

I've been taking Ritual for almost a year. I started taking them because they show where the ingredients are sourced from. They contain everything a women's multivitamin needs and have a pleasant peppermint taste. These vitamins aren't going to miraculously change your life but they contain the essentials we are often lacking in our diet. I will say that my bloodwork has been perfect compared to a few deficiencies I had prior to starting Ritual. In a sense the name of the brands makes me remember to take my vitamins every day.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

No noticeable difference

I used these vitamins for several months after seeing on Instagram. I don't feel like they did much at all. I didn't feel different while using them or after stopping them.

• Dee1707 By  Dee1707
    08.07.20

Favorite Vitamins

I started using Ritual essential vitamins for women two years ago and its the only vitamin that works best for me. This vitamin not only has essential vitamins for the body it also has a good peppermint taste and doesn?t leave any a terrible after taste like most capsule vitamins tend to do. I also don?t have to worry about the ingredients making me sick or giving me a allergic reaction. They are wonderful and at a decent price.

• Thor11 By  Thor11
    05.23.19

Got my attention because of all the specifics they put into their website, and it looked pretty cool, Instagram worthy. I've never been one to really use a multivitamin but decided to try it out, never noticed any difference to my health/energy levels within the week I was taking it but I stopped because it was giving me terrible acne. Went away after I stopped taking it, maybe I'll give it another shot but so far an immediate negative outcome.