Rimmel Stay matte mousse foundation | SheSpeaks

• ericasillysocks ericasillysocks
    08.20.14

This foundation has very good coverage and if used correctly it can look beautiful. I found that using the Rimmel Stay Matte PRIMER is a must. Otherwise, it will look too cakey and it will dry out. Also, use very sparingly. A little goes a long way!

• savymommmy29 By  savymommmy29
    12.08.18

great matte foundation

I really liked this matte mousse foundation. Very creamy and it goes on very smoothly. It didnt get my skin irritated and it was a flawless look at the end.

• Aprilnlayton26 By  Aprilnlayton26
    12.02.18

This foundation is super thick. I have never found another foundation that is as thick as this. The coverage is great but not very good for your skin.

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    01.09.18

soft non streaky

Feels very interesting..It feels soft/airy.. Ive never tried a product like this.. It was very interesting. It went on without any problems. I had no streaks I did not have to build it up to get coverage. It felt light weight on the skin. It covered up some red spots on my face from acne.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    02.26.17

Just Okay

When I first bought this I thought it was the BB cream because the packaging is almost identical. It is insanely thick!! I have never used a mousse foundation before so figuring out how to apply is well was a struggle for me. While I think this product could be 4 stars for other people, it has great coverage and when applied right looks really great. It is only a 3 star for me because I have yet to figure out a great way to apply it without it looking too heavy.

• Kikibard By  Kikibard
    07.20.16

I have normal skin and for me this foundation just feels very heavy and drying , they don't have many dark shades but I don't have too many complaints since it was only like 4 dollars , I mix it with a darker lumi foundation and go on Bc I do like the coverage

• Scalef By  Scalef
    02.06.16

I like this product, a little bit goes a long way, you don't need very much for good coverage ,and it holds up pretty well through out the day. I love finding little inexpensive gems like this .

• Scalef By  Scalef
    02.06.16

• genesis180993 By  genesis180993
    08.21.15

For me it's not my favorite fondation but i can wear it with no problem, in fact i like a lot that it feels similar to a muisturaizer, what i like too is that It adapts to skin tone.

• Makayla9 By  Makayla9
    08.21.15

I tried this recently and it just didn't work out, the fondation itself was great the coverage was perfect but my problem was the lightest shade was still to dark for my skin.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    08.19.15

I have very dry skin, so this matte foundation was not really for me. It does have a median to full coverage . You can use a luminess / hydrating primer and then the Rimmel stay matte foundation so it won't be as matte. It tends to work out better for me than itself. Well in my case,