Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara | SheSpeaks

• mtidey mtidey
    02.23.15

My all time favorite product. Rimmel products make my face look and feel beautiful.

• Lauripita Lauripita
    02.19.15

I have tried this mascara in hopes it would do all it claims, but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. I do like the shaped brush, but it really did not life or curl my lashes. It was just like the rest of my mascara misfits. Because it was no worse than the rest would have made this product a re-buy, but the fact that it takes so long to dry, and if you blink before it is set, you get little black mascara dots under your eyes makes this product a no go for me.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    04.04.19

Good value!

Fir the orice this mascara is good. Just do not put a lot, let it dry and reapply so it doesn't clumps.

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

Should be called extra sexy!

Let me say this is definitely my new favorite! I love the flexible wand and the tube is adorable! The fragrance was so minamle and that?s a big deal with me. The product stayed in tack for my entire day yet so easy to remove at home. I love the price range as well!

• Jenmarie0305 By  Jenmarie0305
    10.28.18

I love this mascara. Makes your lashes look beautiful.

• maranosierra18 By  maranosierra18
    06.20.18

Makeup

I love this product it is amazing and makes a huge difference .

• Havamarie475 By  Havamarie475
    06.16.18

Nice extension with no clumping

I really like Rimmle Sexy Curves Mascara it goes on without clumping and gives nice extension to my lashes. I keep it on hand incase I lose my top choice mascara.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

like the wand, not the product

Theres ohhhh so many mascara's in the universe and half of them have passed through my drawers. I always cave and buy new ones when I know I should just stick to the tried a true. The wand wasn't terrible but the formula is raccoon city. I actually tossed the bottle within a few weeks and washed off the wand to dip in other ones that I do not like the wand of... too much effort? Maybe.

• Jdubbz1113 By  Jdubbz1113
    11.27.17

Perfect

The applicator is so unique. This mascara gives super length and volume and makes your eyes pop. No clumping long lasting and easy to remove.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Rimmell Mascara

Adds super volume and lenght to your lashes all while staying clump free. Love this product! The applicator brush gives every lash curl.

• DoreenAstra By  DoreenAstra
    09.29.17

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

I love Rimmel Products and I absolutely love this mascara because it lengthens my lashes. This product is pricey but it is worth buying.

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie
    08.30.17

soso

not my favorite but for the price it was ok . i wont be getting it next time