Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara | SheSpeaks Reviews

• mtidey mtidey
    02.23.15

My all time favorite product. Rimmel products make my face look and feel beautiful.

• Lauripita Lauripita
    02.19.15

I have tried this mascara in hopes it would do all it claims, but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. I do like the shaped brush, but it really did not life or curl my lashes. It was just like the rest of my mascara misfits. Because it was no worse than the rest would have made this product a re-buy, but the fact that it takes so long to dry, and if you blink before it is set, you get little black mascara dots under your eyes makes this product a no go for me.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

like the wand, not the product

Theres ohhhh so many mascara's in the universe and half of them have passed through my drawers. I always cave and buy new ones when I know I should just stick to the tried a true. The wand wasn't terrible but the formula is raccoon city. I actually tossed the bottle within a few weeks and washed off the wand to dip in other ones that I do not like the wand of... too much effort? Maybe.

• Jdubbz1113 By  Jdubbz1113
    11.27.17

Perfect

The applicator is so unique. This mascara gives super length and volume and makes your eyes pop. No clumping long lasting and easy to remove.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Rimmell Mascara

Adds super volume and lenght to your lashes all while staying clump free. Love this product! The applicator brush gives every lash curl.

• DoreenAstra By  DoreenAstra
    09.29.17

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

I love Rimmel Products and I absolutely love this mascara because it lengthens my lashes. This product is pricey but it is worth buying.

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie
    08.30.17

soso

not my favorite but for the price it was ok . i wont be getting it next time

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

DONT WASTE MONEY

DID NOT LIKE AT ALL!!Clumped...flaked...and had to apply too much to even look like i was wearing mascara

• Squeaks79 By  Squeaks79
    12.20.16

Wooohooo!

I really enjoyed the brush it came with!! Very nice on the eyes and makes my eyes pop!! Will definitely purchase again!!

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    11.29.16

favorite product its so good and the quality its excellent

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

This mascara is nothing more than mediocre. I guess it would be okay if it was an only option, but it takes forever to dry and if you blink you end up with mascara everywhere.

• GITANA By  GITANA
    11.22.16

I love this mascara!!! Looks great on my lashes!!!! I do not leave home without mascara!!!!!!