Revlon One-Step Volumizer and Straightener Review | SheSpeaks

• dawnamberxo By  dawnamberxo
    01.09.21

Great idea, poor execution

As someone with long, thin hair, this product seemed like it was meant for me. My sister bought one, and I was so stoked to try it! Unfortunately, it did not do anything that using a regular blow dryer couldnt do. Maybe it?s just my hair type, but this really didn?t do much for me, unfortunately! Took an hour to blow dry my damp hair and did nothing as far as giving me any additional volume.

• AprilFriend By  AprilFriend
    12.29.20

I like the idea of this Hair tool. But, I think it's for people who have very thick hair. I have used this and it burns my scalp and just seems difficult for me to master. I'll stick with my Hair dryer and round brush.

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    12.28.20

Excellent Product, Excellent Results

I LOVE the Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer. I have waist length, thick hair and this product is a dream come true. Before using this product I spent a great deal of time each day drying & styling my hair. What a time saver this product is. Takes me approximately 15-20 minutes in total, including drying & styling, which I never thought possible. I love how I'm able to create the same look using this product that my hairdresser creates in the salon, which I was unable to recreate until I got this dryer & volumizer combo. It straightens my hair with ease, with no frizz, and allows me to create the volume that I love which I couldn't achieve with a regular hair dryer & flat iron. If you are on the fence about whether or not this product is right for you, I highly encourage you to take the plunge and purchase it immediately. I have recommended it to all my friends and family. You won?t regret it!!

• savingsinseconds By  savingsinseconds
    12.08.20

Not at good as my round brush

I purchased this after hearing about it from a friend at work who used it. I was hoping it would replace my Chi round brush and hairdryer combo. Unfortunately, it does not create the fullness that I can get with the round brush. It does make my hair straighter, if that's the look I'm going for that day.

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• klancon04 By  klancon04
    11.23.20

Works well!

This brush does wonders! Creates a smooth look while adding volume. I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 only because I have super thick hair and so it takes a bit longer and can be harder to maneuver the bulkiness of the tool.

• AFBeauty By  AFBeauty
    11.22.20

I bought this thinking it would be a huge time saver. I recommend this product with caution. It runs very hot. I did notice breakage after using multiple days in a row. Truthfully it should be used as a finisher to style your hair. Use heat protectant and take most of the dampness away with a traditional blow dryer first.

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.14.20

Time saver for curly and frizzy hair!

I used to go to the salon every week to get a blowout because I have very frizzy and curly hair. My tight curls make it hard to do a decent blowout at home with a standard round brush and blow dryer. During quarantine it wasn't possible to go to a hair salon so I had to try and endure the 2 + hour process of blow drying my hair. I kept hearing people talk about this brush and how great it was so I purchased one and let me tell you, it was the best money I ever spent. This blow dryer brush dries and straightens my hair in 30 minutes and leaves my hair close to frizz free. The only drawback from this item is that the brush is really big therefore it's hard to get close to the root in the front of my hair. If they made this brush in smaller sizes I would definitely get that too, I think it'll help smoothing out those super curly baby hairs easily. Get this product, you won't regret it!

• Catstarbaby By  Catstarbaby
    10.14.20

Buy it, you won?t regret it!

I have 3b curls and this product is awesome!!! It?s perfect for me as a mommy of two to be able to do my hair in half the amount of time! It?s a life changer!

• Ktibby214 By  Ktibby214
    06.28.20

Not for me

I think this product can be great for straight styles. It certainly helps with a smoother dry. But I find it still takes forever to dry my long, thick hair. I would recommend for shorter, thinner styles

• StephC By  StephC
    06.21.20

Close to a Salon Blowout!

This is the next best thing to a salon blowout. While I wish the temp would get slightly hotter (allowing for thicker hair to dry faster), this really works! It creates the look of a salon blowout without all the work. Use a smoothing product first before drying extra curly or coarse hair.