Revlon Nail Enamel Whimsical Review | SheSpeaks

• ammsan By  ammsan
    06.20.14

I am a big fan of Revlon products. When it comes to nails, yeah I get it done every week and have this huge range of colors. Definitely Revlon is something you can afford. Also their color selection is vivid. The quality is as well great, doesnt chip off easily. I need to put in a lots of effort with my remover ;) I love n love the Top coat from Revlon

• flyingsushi By  flyingsushi
    12.05.13

Lovely as a glitter topper, but needs two or three coats to get a decent glitter payoff.

• MamaSnooki By  MamaSnooki
    11.04.13

Really like this color. It went perfect with my date night outfit.

• KitaJB By  KitaJB
    10.17.13

I got to try this out last month, and the color is too sheet for me. The bold colors are much better.

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.16.13

Liked the color better in the bottle. Very clear and must use a base color first

• MzMorales By  MzMorales
    10.16.13

The glitter in this is subtle and very nice and easy to remove. A definite buy and is a nice holiday color.

• kuananysha By  kuananysha
    07.15.13

buy it, you wont regret it

• sugarmitten By  sugarmitten
    12.16.12

I searched for this polish for months and months! I was almost ready to give up when I found it. So glad I did. Whimsical has a sheer pastel blue base with different sizes of blue and pink glitter. It looks great layered over other polishes. This polish is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air if you are looking for a cheaper alternative.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

love this

• plwindstorm By  plwindstorm
    11.02.12

Love this polish, great formula.

• Marshallmandy By  Marshallmandy
    09.24.12

This is pretty good nail polish and I think the best thing is its a reasonable price, you do have to apply a few coats but other than that it's pretty good.

• TrailerHoodChic By  TrailerHoodChic
    08.17.12

I love this polish, but hate removing glitters. I layered this over a similar creme color and had NO problems removing it. I absolutely LOVED it.

• leendsymom1521 By  leendsymom1521
    08.06.12

I love Revlon. i love all the colors they have. and i would defiantly recommend Revlon!

• kuchizono By  kuchizono
    08.06.12

The color of this seems pretty and fun but it is so shear &the glitter does not come out well at all :(

• jenna07 By  jenna07