Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• Jay2106 Jay2106
    04.12.20

Not for Me Good for Beginners

I bought and use this product twice. I bought two and while it seemed to work okay on my combo skin tone, I don't feel it was worth buying a third time. The fact that it comes with an attached brush at the stop was a neat idea but after a few uses the brush bristles don't go back as neatly. Also, the bottle is convenient to take on the go but a bit weird. The brush isn't big and I felt some product gets wasted when taking the brush out.

• Laniejane By  Laniejane
    07.13.20

For light coverage or setting liquid foundation

Works well for light coverage or mattifying a liquid foundation. Might require multiple coats for increased coverage. Light and comfortable to wear

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106
    04.12.20

Not for Me Good for Beginners

• Kaileymua By  Kaileymua
    04.07.20

Mediocre

Not a huge fan of this product. It isn?t the worst but it?s not my favorite either. I have tried using this for myself and for clients but the coverage isn?t great and it just doesn?t seem to compliment anyone?s skin. I would use this if I was in a hurry and wanted a natural finish.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.04.20

I've been a Revlon fan for decades and the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation did not disappoint! Coverage was great and it's lightweight which I love. It also lasted all day!

• mickeyvicky By  mickeyvicky
    01.17.20

Kinda Heavy!

I'm not much of a liquid makeup fan. It's a little thick, better they make one which is very light in a powder form. Much easier to work with.

• lcstrafford By  lcstrafford
    12.20.19

The comments were very helpful. I have wanted to try this product, but I wasn't sure. I am ready to make a purchase.

• Sabrinaplancon By  Sabrinaplancon
    11.06.19

Maravilloso

Es un producto maravilloso. Adoro su suavidad, textura, color. Es para usar cada día de la semana. Lo recomiendo para el uso de todo tipo de piel.

• Modestbeautymom By  Modestbeautymom
    09.26.19

Revlon got it right again

Excellent product. Not heavy or cakey, long lasting as well as light weight. Will definitely purchase again! I enjoyed it as a combo skin customer, might not be as positive if oily skin.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Revlon Mineral Foundation

This goes on and lasts all day providing great coverage , however I had a few issues with it weighing heavy on my skin causing acne.

• Claryfray By  Claryfray
    10.11.17

Although it's dry, it leaves the skin feeling wet. I used so much drying to cover a blemish to no avail. I absolutely hate it.