Red Box DVD Rentals | SheSpeaks

07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• MommyJoi MommyJoi
    12.29.13

Redbox has always been hit or miss for me. There is usually only one or two movies out of the selection that I would like to watch! I'm not crazy about the price increase, but its still cheaper than renting from iTunes or your cable ondemand. Lets just say I'm on the fence with it.

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Love it

I love to rent movies from redbox they always have the best and newest movies which I can enjoy with friends and family!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.15.19

Honestly I love red box!!! im always using the one near my house. Ive only ever had A scratch one ONE DVD that I have rented through them. Plus red box always have the new movies that are out!

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.21.19

Genius

Super convenient. Easy to find. My boyfriend and I watch a ton of movies and have a Redbox account and have finally hit the Legend level which if I am understanding correctly, is the highest level one can achieve. Great customer service! Whoever created Redbox is a genius.

• spartan03 By  spartan03
    08.08.19

Redbox is Easy!

Redbox makes watching movies at home easy and inexpensive! My family looks forward to "movie nights" and we often take advantage of emailed promotional codes to rent movies at a discounted rate.

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802
    08.07.19

Not convenient for me

I get a free rental for my birthday every year. The bad part about Redbox is that it is mostly DVD rentals and the birthday coupon is just to get a rental at my local redbox. The local redbox does not have the movie that I want to rent. In addition to that, the coupon does not seem to work for the Redbox On Demand rentals, which is more convenient for me.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Redbox is here

Very convenient great invention easy to understand I'm very happy with this product super smart idea this would be a really nice present for loved ones/film buffs

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

Going to the movies is pricey so RedBox is a nice alternative. I can watch fairly recent movies at home and save my money for movie dates. The only thing for me is remembering to return the DVDs on time! On the other hand, my local grocery store has a Red Box so it?s very convenient for me.

• gloriarr By  gloriarr
    10.11.17

Redbos - Easy and convenient DVD rentals

Redbox is convenient. Every 10 rentals they give you a free DVD rental. Sometimes latest released videos are not available for a couple of weeks. other then that no complaints. If you have to contact them about any sort of problem they are prompt to reply and fix the problem.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.11.17

I love Redbox! Seriously, they are always giving out free codes which means I rarely if ever pay to rent a movie.

• ashley90 By  ashley90
    11.14.16

Nice way to rent

The have a decent selection and you cant beat the price