Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
This is a sweet, spicy, crisp bacon recipe. If you've never tried a recipe for oven-cooked bacon, start with this one!
This breakfast or brunch idea is so lovely for Easter! And, while it may take you a few times to get the egg in the waffle iron down, once you do, your f…
This is the perfect recipe to prepare for your special loved one. It only takes a matter of minutes and its ideal for serving breakfast in bed! I like to…