Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
My go-to healthy breakfast is refrigerator oatmeal. I love it because it's a combination of greek yogurt and steel cut oats that is just delicious. I'm…
A great holiday mix of seasonal Egg Nog and ever popular Monte Cristo Sandwich
A cozy breakfast full of blueberry, banana and walnut goodness.