Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
Sweet Maple Granola is a tasty cereal or snack! This recipe makes a huge batch. You can always store left-overs easily. I use airtight Rubbermaid conta…
A friend of mine gave me this recipe for what I like to call "baby pancakes".
People with Down syndrome are at a higher risk for digestive issues inc…
Need a quick toddler meal for breakfast but short on supplies? Check out the 3 ingredient Easy Peasy Baked Apples recipe and you will have a healthy brea…