Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

This is one of the only masques that I use. It cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I know you can get this many places but I usually find it for the best price on vitacost.

• GoneRogue By  GoneRogue
    02.11.19

One of my favorites!

Very nice mask, I've used it for years and it always reduces my pores and leaves my face looking clean and smooth. If I have any blemishes they immediately dry up! I'd totally recommend this one!

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

I absolutely love this mask. It feels refreshing when you put it on. I love the tightening feeling it gives you as it dries. I like to put it on and soak in a hot bath as I let it sit for 15 min. I do this any chance I get to pamper myself.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

This has been a staple product of mine since the original brand was no longer available not only is the size very generous at the price it is very affordable. I purchase a new bottle every 4 months or so. I also use this twice a week in the summertime and once a week in the winter. I have acne-prone/oily skin it does leave your face feeling a bit tight but as this is a part of my nightly beauty regimen I follow up with a light oil-free nighttime moisturizer

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

I thought the mask was not that great. I have acne prone skin so this mask just wasn't for me and I didn't like how thick the mask felt on my face it was hard to take off I had to scrub my skin alot to get it off which left my skin red and irritated. I

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    10.26.15

A few years ago I bought this mask because I had heard so much about it and today it is Still the best product I have ever bought. It truly does what it says it will do.

• sahmx6 By  sahmx6
    08.26.15

I use this everytime I take a shower. My face feels firmer and younger. I love it

• zoeyriot By  zoeyriot
    01.30.15

This is a classic! Used to use it in beauty school. Never thought it would be where I'd go back to when I wanted fresh clean skin. Has always been extremely inexpensive if bought in the right store. As long as my skin is not having a sensitive hormonal episode it is gentle enough to use whenever I feel like I need a deep clean.

• moniquee By  moniquee
    01.28.15

I absolutely love this product. This has always been my go to facial masque. Not only have I grown up using the product, but I also continue to use it today

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

Well my name is Helene and since I was a teenager I used Queen Helene , because my parents bought it for me. It's hard for me to find Queen Helene now however I would love to purchase some recent products. Whenhave used it in the past I really enjoyed the man mask it's melt right and it also really did a wonderful job on my face and I hope my face glow and look great. I would absolutely recommend Queen Helene.

• diglia By  diglia
    05.09.14

it's a little irritant for sensitive skin