Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

4.6
              Rated #6 in Cereal & Breakfast Food
55 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Taste great Really good and good for you especially when it's cold yes yes

Your taste buds will be excited. It warms your soul. When your dragging and need a little extra something. Flavored oatmeal is just what you need to feed your need. It smells so good you know once that first bite hits your mouth. Oh just what you've been waiting for.

Yummy So delicious fresh tasty. I use it on everything! So many recipes to use it with & just adds that extra oomph to a recipe! Try it in everything and anything. I absolutely love this stuff. I promise you will love it too!

Fast, easy and delicious My whole family loves Quaker Oatmeal. It is fast, easy and delicious!

Great Breakfast This oatmeal is the best on the market the taste is true to its flavor. Its so easy to grab and go I take packages t work just add water. Its a great breakfast.

great quick breaksfast just have some fruit and juice youll be good to go

Tasty and Affordable Breakfast This breakfast item is a staple in my home. My 5 year old absolutely loves it.. She eats it EVERY morning for breakfast and will usually request it for dinner. It pairs well with just about anything and can be easily dressed up with fruit and nuts for an extra "something" . I give this 5 stars all the way being affordable, delicious and nutritious!!!!!

Healthy and yummy!! I was looking for something tasty yet also healthy for myself and my son to eat in the mornings for breakfast and came across this in the store. We tried it and loved it! Now we both eat this every morning and it gives us a healthy energetic start to our day!

Great Breakfast This is such a quick and convenient way to have a healthy breakfast. I love the flavors and texture and each oatmeal packet is easy to take on the go. I like taking these to work and then they are easily made with some hot water. The oatmeal tastes great and is good for you.

nutritious breakfast Tastes good, quick and easy, nutritious, I mostly get the maple and brown sugar choice and add in whatever fruits I have on hand.

Save time and money These are easily portable individually wrapped instant oatmeal packets that will save you so much time if you enjoy them. Whether you're in the office, going to school, or running errands, these oatmeals are a life saver. My favorite flavor is the brown sugar and maple and since I don't like maple I just add a little extra brown sugar to my bowl. The fruity flavors are pretty good too with peach and strawberry!

This oatmeal taste great and is so quick and easy to make to have a healthy great breakfast.

My family and daycare kids love this oatmeal. It is easy to prepare and a great start to a good breakfast in the morning, or even as a snack!

We love the maple and brown sugar variety. My 15yr old son is starting to want to watch what he eats and he doesn't like to eat at school. He has started making himself this in the AM before school which keeps him satisfied until he comes home from school. He has been wanting to have it for lunch as well (he likes to eat at home), but I have been trying to get him to add some fruit to it for more of a balance. All in all it makes a hectic life a bit easier when kids can make their own food once and awhile.

My niece loves this oatmeal and the variety pack is great! It allows her to have some choice about breakfast.