Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Review | SheSpeaks

• Sarahedan By  Sarahedan
    05.24.21

Purell Remains #1 in Hand Sanitized

Purell is still uncontested as the best hand sanitizer on the market. After COVID started, I realized just how many other brands have low-quality hand sanitizer that has the consistency of water and smells like rubbing alcohol. Purell is neither of these - it?s thick and dissolves easily without getting all over your lap and everything around you, and doesn?t have that overwhelming alcohol smell! Love it and will always be loyal to Purell

• mnleona By  mnleona
    05.16.21

I keep some in my car, at my table next to me, and use after I visit any stores.

• pcaradonna By  pcaradonna
    05.16.21

Trusted brand for family

Perfect to sanitize hands in the car and on the go or at the office or home. Smells good and works well.

• Zackmum By  Zackmum
    05.15.21

Great product

A great product to use to kill the germs. I used Purell during the Covid19 pandemic and always felt safe with this product.

• MayWww By  MayWww
    05.14.21

This is a must have item during this pandemic, we use it all the time when go outside. We got different sizes so we can use them everywhere, it is a great help to sanitizing hands and items hands touch.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

Great hand sanitizer

I'm an esthetician and sanitize my hands before and after each client. This is my go to sanitizer. I like that it doesn't leave a film on my hands, they just feel clean.

• jenlynn0720 By  jenlynn0720
    12.27.20

Best brand I've found yet. But don't like that its probably killing the good germs too

• valentta By  valentta
    12.23.20

Non greasy non smelly

Non greasy and doesn?t smell bad. It a,so doesn?t dry sticky. Very good sanitizer overall

• jmh101377 By  jmh101377
    07.17.20

Awesome!!

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer is the best sanitizer and totally trust this brand. Very affordable!

• rolliepollie By  rolliepollie
    07.17.20

Clean Hands

I have been using hand sanitizer, and kept in my car and purse, for quite some time. Long before the current situation. This sanitizer is kind of thick so it doesn't run every where when you put on your hands. I like that it comes with a easy to use pump. I have some sitting in the kitchen. I also have a smaller bottle I keep in the car that I refill. The larger pump sanitizer is easy to use to refill the smaller bottles. I guess I don't have any real proof it works. I assume it does. I have not been sick so I am confident it is getting rid of germs on my hands. I will definitely continue to purchase this brand in the future. I have found in a couple different scents over the years (which I really like) and I am always eager to try new scents if I find them. I have already recommended to friends and family and would tell anybody looking for sanitizers to purchase Purell.

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    06.05.20

Protection

Needed even more in these Covid-19 times. Being in the "higher risk" age group, we depend on this for even getting our mail and packages.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.05.20

sanitize

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer is great to use in between hand washings. I just need a small pump and rub it all over my hands.

• cchowanec By  cchowanec
    05.30.20

Purell is the best

This item is very convenient to have when I am unable to wash my hands. I feel very protected against contracting germs when I am using this product. This product comes in a few different scents with the original smelling one being my favorite due to its clean scent it leaves behind. I recommended this product to anyone who is unable to wash there hands when needed.

• kaaycatz By  kaaycatz
    05.22.20

Great sanitizer!

This is my all time favorite hand sanitizer! Affordable, would definitely recommend.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    04.09.20

Wish we had more

This has become so important for the past few weeks in quarantine, to use when we have to go out to the supermarket. We have just a small bottle, hope to be able to get more soon.