Proctor & Gamble Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo

Proctor & Gamble Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo

4.1
              Rated #118 in Soap & Bath Products
69 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Great for dandruff/flakes & even daily use Omg this product is such a life saver for me. I have seborreic dermatitis which can be very uncomfortable, I'll spare you all the details. I let this sit on my scalp for a few mins (wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive scalp) every time I wash my hair, which is about every 2 to 3 days and it works really well for me. I find it gentle enough to probably also use daily.

Use to be great? My husband has been using this product for many years and recently stated that I shouldn't buy it anymore since it doesn't seem to work at all. Said even the itchy head has came back.

Can't live without it! I have been using this product for many years it's the only thing I use on my hair,I just love it. It makes my hair look great and feel wonderful couldn't live without it.

NECESITY Only product that will keep my hair from being greasy after one day! They have 2 in 1 bottle for shampoo and conditioner or a body of each separately.

Great shampoo This shampoo is a favorite product in my household. Having two teenage boys with thick hair, they love it and refuse to use anything else.

No Dandruff I use this shampoo for dry scalp and dandruff issues. It really clean my hair very well. I use it once a week, I like it.

I can always count on not having to worry about flakes on my sholders when i use this shampoo. It also has cooling sent to it which makes my scalp feel cool and refreshed.

Favorite shampoo during Winter All I can say is what this product claims is 100% legit! I am currently here in Seoul, South Korea for short term visiting student and it is winter here at this moment. I don't know but, suddenly I got dandruff and it's grossed. The only product I think of is Head & Shoulders and all I can say is BYE BYE DANDRUFF! I highly recommend this and really effective!

I didn't care for this product. I bought a bottle of Head & Shoulders to help with a slight dandruff issue. After about two weeks of using this product, my dandruff was worst then before. I stopped using this product because my hair started falling out.

I like it I use this shampoo often since it keeps the dandruff away! There a different scents which is awesome. The only thing I dislike is that it is not safe for dyed hair, it makes the dye fade fast so you need to be very careful when using it.

While younger I used this product a lot because I suffered from dr scalp which led to dandruff and cleaned my scalp really well.

Helps I use this a lot because I have bad dandruff and eczema, it helps for the time being but I do have to wash my hair once a week

Works Wonders This product goes above & beyond the rest. I've used it for years and have never had flakes or dry scalp.

My teen son loves this product as he's got very dry scalp and dandruff issues that can be a huge self esteem issue. I am very pleased with this product all around.

Bye Bye Flakes Honestly the smell is not all great. But it does work for an itchy scalp and dandruff. I use this 2 times a week to keep flakes away and keep my scalp in great condition. You can use along with your regular conditioner or the coupling head and shoulders conditioner that goes with it. They also have a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner that works great too. Its really affordable under $5 at Walmart. It lathers up great and rinses clean from my hair, no residue.