Power XL Vortex Air Fryer Review | SheSpeaks

• SheSpeaksTheTruth By  SheSpeaksTheTruth
    10.29.20

THIS THING IS AMAZING AND IT MAKES EATING HEALTHIER ALOT EASIER AND FASTER . EASY CLEAN UP .

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    10.28.20

Give your loved ones the gift of better health

Wow! I'm not even sure where to start in reviewing the Power XL Vortex Air Fryer. This item is absolutely amazing and what a terrific gift for the entire family to enjoy! We received ours as a gift from our daughter and I can't think of anything she could have given us that we would have gotten more use out of. I didn't know much about air fryers and assumed I'd use it once in a while, but quickly found it to be the most utilized item in our kitchen. We rarely ever even touch our microwave oven anymore and we used to use it every day. No more deep fat frying in this home, and there is no need to when you can air fry your food and it comes out just as crispy and delicious as it would if it had been deep fat fried except with 70% fewer calories than you would receive from deep fat frying. The Power XL Vortex Air Fryer is SO much more than just an air fryer and when I found out how versatile it really is, that's when the fun really began. Using one touch technology, you can use this product to air fry, grill, bake, sauté, roast, reheat, dehydrate and even make pizza. So far, I've yet to find anything that I have not been able to cook in this thing. It's been the greatest addition to our kitchen in years! No matter what size family you are feeding on a regular basis, the Power XL Vortex Air Fryer has the perfect size product for your family, as they offer 3 different sizes: 2 quart which is recommended mostly for 2 people homes, 5 quart which is recommended for homes with 3-5 people, and 7 quart for homes with 6 or more or those who like to entertain. I highly recommend this product for any and all kitchens!! It will make your life easier, is such a time saver, and helps to make the food you serve your family much healthier and we all want that! #SheSpeaksReviews

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    10.21.20

Highly reccommed

This air fryer was the best investment we have ever made ! We have lost weight and still get to eat alot of our favorite foods! Easy to use and well worth the money spent!

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    10.16.20

Amazing Air Fryer!

This Vortex Power XL air fryer is amazing! I put off getting one for a long time, and I am so sorry I did!! I finally got this one and I absolutely LOVE it! Its the perfect size! Its big enough to accommodate enough food for my husband and I with leftovers! Its easy, and its quick! I highly recommend this air fryer for anyone wanting to make great food in little time! From your freezer to your plate in no time!

• lriggs4 By  lriggs4
    10.07.20

Great for Adults of all ages

This is a great gift for single young adults just starting out or for older adults who don't want to mess around with an oven. You can make quick work of anything from French Fries to Pork Chops. Super easy clean up and less time in the kitchen is always an A+!