Post Raisin Bran | SheSpeaks

• bspring bspring
    07.28.16

Love this cereal!

I started eating this cereal as a kid, still eat it now! I love the balance between healthy with a little bit of sweet (raisins). We go through boxes like crazy in our house

• Spiggarino By  Spiggarino
    06.19.20

Theater touch man cometh

My grandmother used to feed me this every morning before praying, and I've enjoyed the mixture of breadcrumbs and plums ever since. I sometimes squeeze lemons into it to add texture. The bowl has a picture of Pee Wee Herman at the bottom and he creeps me out so I typically keep five boxes of plum bread handy to cover his mug at all times. The cereal gets stale if I go to Disney World but that's what you have to do to keep the theater touch man at bay.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

so good, i dont care for raisins by themselves but with these flakes theyre so good.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    04.09.20

More Raisins per bite!

I absolutely love Post Raisin Bran Cereal! It has the most raisins per bite in my opinion than any of the other brands!!

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

I've been eating Raisin Bran since I was kid and I still love it to this day. I'm the only one in my household that eats it so I get the whole box to myself!

• Bowman_hilari By  Bowman_hilari
    03.09.18

Love it

I?ve been eating this cereal since I was a little kid. Can?t even tell that you?re actually eating something healthy because of the sweet taste you get.

• Vtwarogowski By  Vtwarogowski
    02.05.18

I love raisin bran. I eat a bowl 6/7 days a week. Post puts alot more raisins then kellogs

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

I have been eating Raisin Bran since I was little. I still love it. It's a great cereal.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Classic and Delicious!

I really enjoy bran cereals. This classic is still one of the best. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet. The raisins don't seem to get soggy either. It has a great tastes that really comes together nicely.

• Red049 By  Red049
    11.14.16

You are what you eat...

My son loves this cereal! He's kind of health-conscious anyway but when I compared the ingredients with "the other raisin bran crunch", this one definitely won hands down for having whole grain used not enriched anything. So, fine it's a few dollars more than the super-sugary-hyper-attack-and-crash cereal but it's worth it to start our kids off knowing the difference between healthy and garbage. Remember, we are what we eat....you eat healthy, your mind and body are vibrant and uplifted but if you only consume junk/garbage, hmmm fill in the blank.

• bspring By  bspring