Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.09.19

Love these cereal.. Sweet 🍯... Very good flavor! I definitely recommend if u haven't tried yet. P.s. my last name is bunch😉

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.07.19

love this cereal

I love this cereal, it tastes so good. The oat clusters give it that extra crunch and for me, are the best part of the cereal, and the honey gives it the sweetness.

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.19.19

I love honey bunches of oaks!! I love that they have all different kinds of flavors and they don't make me feel bloated.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

My favorite

My favorite cereal, and I have eaten it since I was young. Not too sweet, but now plain either. Delicious

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

My favorite

This is my favorite cereal. It?s perfectly sweet but not too much. I always try finding a new favorite but always end up coming back to this.

• BlueEyedDreamer By  BlueEyedDreamer
    05.08.19

One of my favorite cereals!

Probably one of my all-time favorite cereals! I've tried many knockoff versions of this but nothing compares to the name brand. I love the cinnamon honey taste. The thin corn flakes are the best, and the oat clusters, oh my those are my favorite!

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Crunchy, tasty cereal my whole family enjoys.

Honey Bunches of Oats is a crunchy, tasty cereal that my whole family enjoys eating for breakfast.

• AlisonDThomas By  AlisonDThomas
    04.15.19

Honey Bunches of Oats

I absolutely love this cereal, it's the perfect mixture of corn flakes and honey oat clusters. I've been eating this cereal since I was in middle school and it never gets old. I always go back to it from time to time to remember a different time in my life. I also remember all the commercials about it!

• Luvmytater By  Luvmytater
    04.14.19

The best

I hate cereal, but this one I LOVE. It's a contest in my house of 5 kids, to see who actually is allowed to have a bowl.

• stylinstar53 By  stylinstar53
    09.27.17

Flavor by the Bunches

Out of every cereal I regularly enjoy, Honey Bunches of Oats is my ultimate favorite, without question. I'm a big fan of the crunchy/crispy flakes pairing well with the honey-toasted granola for a balance of texture and flavor. It pairs well with milk or yogurt, as well as other cereals.