Post Honey Bunches Of Oats Review | SheSpeaks

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.09.19

Love these cereal.. Sweet 🍯... Very good flavor! I definitely recommend if u haven't tried yet. P.s. my last name is bunch😉

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.07.19

love this cereal

I love this cereal, it tastes so good. The oat clusters give it that extra crunch and for me, are the best part of the cereal, and the honey gives it the sweetness.

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.19.19

I love honey bunches of oaks!! I love that they have all different kinds of flavors and they don't make me feel bloated.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

My favorite

My favorite cereal, and I have eaten it since I was young. Not too sweet, but now plain either. Delicious

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

My favorite

This is my favorite cereal. It?s perfectly sweet but not too much. I always try finding a new favorite but always end up coming back to this.

• BlueEyedDreamer By  BlueEyedDreamer
    05.08.19

One of my favorite cereals!

Probably one of my all-time favorite cereals! I've tried many knockoff versions of this but nothing compares to the name brand. I love the cinnamon honey taste. The thin corn flakes are the best, and the oat clusters, oh my those are my favorite!

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Crunchy, tasty cereal my whole family enjoys.

Honey Bunches of Oats is a crunchy, tasty cereal that my whole family enjoys eating for breakfast.

• AlisonDThomas By  AlisonDThomas
    04.15.19

Honey Bunches of Oats

I absolutely love this cereal, it's the perfect mixture of corn flakes and honey oat clusters. I've been eating this cereal since I was in middle school and it never gets old. I always go back to it from time to time to remember a different time in my life. I also remember all the commercials about it!

• Luvmytater By  Luvmytater
    04.14.19

The best

I hate cereal, but this one I LOVE. It's a contest in my house of 5 kids, to see who actually is allowed to have a bowl.

• stylinstar53 By  stylinstar53
    09.27.17

Flavor by the Bunches

Out of every cereal I regularly enjoy, Honey Bunches of Oats is my ultimate favorite, without question. I'm a big fan of the crunchy/crispy flakes pairing well with the honey-toasted granola for a balance of texture and flavor. It pairs well with milk or yogurt, as well as other cereals.

• tufcookie25 By  tufcookie25
    09.20.17

Good nutritious breakfast

I purchase the kind with almonds and my 2 year old eats a bowl pretty much every morning, she loves it, it's definitely her favorite. I eat it myself too and it's always been my go to box.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Healthy choices

Relatively healthy cereal with a nice honey flavor that is not too overpowering. The texture is tough but because the o's are small the get soft quickly, so no playing with your food, children! Also, I would highly reccomend adding some fruit to your bowl for something different and fun.

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

Who doesn't love it!

I absolutely loved that a friend of mine was able to get this awesome product with her WIC. There's usually not many appetizing cerials on the approved list. When I was expecting my first time I was on the program as well, & went straight to Honey Bunches Of Oats!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.26.17

Great Tasting!

Honey Bunches of Oats is so good! None of the flavors that I have tried are too sweet. It has such a nice rich flavor to it. Literally the perfect amount of sweetness. It's my go-to when I want something crunchy!

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Pecans for the WIN!

If you're a fan of Honey Bunches of Oats, I definitely recommend the PECAN variety...it's sooo delicious. I agree with a fellow reviewer that in order to really enjoy the crunch you either have to add less milk than usual (WHICH IS A NO FOR ME SINCE I LOOOOVE MILK) or eat it rapidly...which I don't recommend. The end result of milk is a honey kissed goodness that fills you up and kicks hunger in the butt.