Pink Funhouse | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

This one makes my day

Geez what an album! We all can relate to her music one of my top ten favorites for sure this one is a hit I recommend this album to everyone

• btalbiz By  btalbiz
    10.08.14

Pink may have some people fooled with her punk persona, but one listen to this album and her solid musicianship is undeniable! She is a powerhouse singer and has a no-holds-barred personality that nails every emotion possible. She is in a category all her own and there is still no artist that compares.

• KeishaY By  KeishaY
    10.02.14

Love her! P!nk is so unique and yet so real. It's refreshing.

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    06.26.14

Love this!!! Love Pink!

• Cmbouch By  Cmbouch
    03.19.14

I've always been a very big fan of P!nk, and this album did not fail me. I can ony hope we continue to see more like this from her in the futurre

• Tattooedbabygirl By  Tattooedbabygirl
    02.28.14

Who doesn't LOVE Pink?? This has got to be by far, her best album!! A wonderful mix of songs!!

• GypsyNurse By  GypsyNurse
    12.20.13

I think Pink is trendy, catchy and real. Her music has a message wether real life or make beleive. I will always buy her music!

• FlauntingMommy By  FlauntingMommy
    12.11.13

Pink knows how to rock! The songs on this CD are an up and down emotional rollercoaster, much like Pink was expriencing in her real life break-up at the time. The music is a mix of songs of love, hate and heartbreak with emotion that varies in attitude from tough-as-nails party chick to vulnerable, heartbroken lover.

• pinballaddict By  pinballaddict
    09.17.13

I REALLY LIKE PINK. HER MUSIC MAKES ME WANT TO GET UP AND DANCE

• fundip2130 By  fundip2130
    04.11.13

I love Pink, and her music is amazing. She gets better overtime and this has to be one of my favorite albums, along with older albums. She's just so amazing!