Pink Beautiful Trauma | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Pink is unstoppable

This album is not one you want to pass up great quality plenty of songs I'd recommend this to women everywhere I love her voice she's a talented singer unique and her music never gets old she's the real deal

• ashenowl By  ashenowl
    04.02.18

Same Pink, Great Music

I love Pink and this album is no exception. She has a great variety of pop tracks and emotional ballads. One of my favorite albums from her!

• MsWendy By  MsWendy
    03.28.18

Down To Earth Pink

How can you not like this woman. She is fiesty, yet down to earth. She has many layers to her life as well as her songs. You can't go wrong with the musical talents of Pink! She says what she feels no matter what anyone else says. I look up to her. I believe she has grown in many ways over the years. I bet her daughter will be just like her. My favorite 2 songs from this particular album are of course the title song Beautiful Trauma and Whatever You Want.

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.22.18

P!nk

Amazing. She has yet to put out an album I dont like!

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Pink

I think if your a true Pink fan you will notice how much she has grown up and evolved by listening to this album. Pinks great as ever even though her music has changed a lot over the years. Its like we grow and evolve with these artist as well. If your a pink fan then its a must. Its a good album with great music.

• maxsmommy12 By  maxsmommy12
    10.14.17

Buy it now!

Amazing. This is classic Pink style. That being said, it's magical how edgy and relevant her music is. Her voice is raw and she's a gifted artist. I would recommend to anyone that likes any Pink song ever.