Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

Best Toothbrush Ever! Love it!

I LOVE my Phillips Sonicare. I've had mine for 5 years and it still works like a charm! My teeth look great and my mouth and gums feel fantastic after I brush. This product is worth its weight in gold. I've used other electronic toothbrushes but Sonicare is the best ever! It's durable, well-made, and does an excellent job maintaining one's oral hygiene. Best ever! Highly recommend!

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.12.19

Love this toothbrush and so does my dentist. Deep cleaning, long lasting charge, shuts off when you should stop brushing. Leaves you feeling cleaner than the average toothbrush.

• shannonbond By  shannonbond
    05.21.19

Not sturdy

This product didn't last as long as I expected. I would not buy again.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Good, but expensive

Great toothbrush. Unfortunately, the price is quite high for what it does and it goes through batteries quickly!

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

I love the Phillip's sonicare. Love it so much bought all 5 of my kids, the kids ones.

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    09.27.18

Love my Sonicare toothbrush!

I purchased this Sonicare toothbrush when it was on sale. I love how clean my teeth feel afterwards as it does a great job. I get good reviews from my dentist too. I definitely recommend this toothbrush!

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

I use my sonic care toothbrush 3 times a day every day, I love that my mouth always feels cleaner when using this brush compaired to a just regular old toothbrush. Only complaint I have is that it feels kinda weird sometimes on certain teeth even months after using it im still not used to it at times but well worth the cleaner teeth.

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Loyal Sonicare User

I've been a loyal Sonicare user for years. I find their toothbrush heads are able to reach my back teeth well and I always receive compliments from my dentist on my brushing. Highly recommend this brand to others!

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

Two of my daughters were given these by their orthodontist for the care of their braces. They seem to really like them. The only issue we have is it doesn't seem to keep a charge for very long. It does help with their teeth maintenance though!

• EmilyYost By  EmilyYost
    05.17.18

Almost as good as a dentists cleaning....

I love this toothbrush! It's amazing what a difference in how white your teeth get AND how good they feel after using this toothbrush. We all know how good our teeth feel after a dentist's cleaning...well this is the next best thing! Strongly encourage you to try it!