Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

I use my sonic care toothbrush 3 times a day every day, I love that my mouth always feels cleaner when using this brush compaired to a just regular old toothbrush. Only complaint I have is that it feels kinda weird sometimes on certain teeth even months after using it im still not used to it at times but well worth the cleaner teeth.

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Loyal Sonicare User

I've been a loyal Sonicare user for years. I find their toothbrush heads are able to reach my back teeth well and I always receive compliments from my dentist on my brushing. Highly recommend this brand to others!

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

Two of my daughters were given these by their orthodontist for the care of their braces. They seem to really like them. The only issue we have is it doesn't seem to keep a charge for very long. It does help with their teeth maintenance though!

• EmilyYost By  EmilyYost
    05.17.18

Almost as good as a dentists cleaning....

I love this toothbrush! It's amazing what a difference in how white your teeth get AND how good they feel after using this toothbrush. We all know how good our teeth feel after a dentist's cleaning...well this is the next best thing! Strongly encourage you to try it!

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    05.16.18

I love my Sonicare

I love my Sonicare! My dentist can always tell that I use one and is a always impressed with my teeth! No cavities ever!

• onlydesertdiva By  onlydesertdiva
    02.15.18

Elderly woman dies with all her own teeth!

My Dentist recommended. Excellent product, teeth really feel properly cleaned. Great for gum health especially.

• Roxett By  Roxett
    01.21.18

A great toothbrush for a great smile.

This toothbrush feels great on my gums. It can reach places that other toothbrushes can't. I've had mine for 2 months now and it still feels and looks brand new.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Amazing toothbrush

I got this toothbrush as a gift from my dentist when i refereed a friend. And I absolutely love it. Pros: F Feels fresh and clean after brushing Last longer then regular brush cleans effectively cons: Requires to Charge often which i forget.. :P

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

Great toothbrush

This is an awesome toothbrush- makes my mouth feel so clean and makes my mouth so much fresher! Works better than my manual toothbrush- a little more expensive but worth it in the end! I would absolutely recommend this!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

I love this brush. It gets my teeth clean and makes them feel like I just came from the dentist