Makes: 4 Servings
Delicious buffalo chicken dip! Perfect for any occasion. Late night snack, dinner party,dinner indoors, dinner outdoors, dinner in the bathtub, dinner on the roof... Okay maybe not on the roof. All jokes aside if you can handle a little bit of spiciness and a whole lot of deliciousness then this is the recipe for you!
1 1/2 cups
Frank's red hot wing sauce
Philidelphia cream cheese
Mexican shredded cheese
Skinless boneless chicken breast
Tostitos restaurant style chips
·preheat oven to 400°
·Boil chicken breast until fully cooked/ temperature should be 160° or for about 20 minutes.
·drain water, cool cooked chicken breast, shred chicken breast, then put shredded chicken breast in an ungreased baking dish, evenly cover the chicken with a cup and a half of franks red hot wing sauce, and then set to the side.
· In a sauce pan or small pot on low heat, melt the cream cheese, stirring continuously until smooth.
· Add two cups of ranch dressing to your cream cheese mixture & put back on low heat for 2 more minutes continuously mixing well, do not leave the pot or raise the temperature the ranch dressing will splatter out of the pan.
· Dump the cream cheese and ranch dressing mixture onto the wing sauce covered chicken.
· Smooth the cream cheese and ranch mixture evenly all over the chicken and hot sauce. Do not mix or stir it though!
·sprinkle the Mexican cheese all over everything. (In the baking dish) not everything in your house. Unless you want to, please don't.
· put it in the oven and set a timer for 15 minutes.
· After 10 minutes pull it out like some holes through out the dish to break it up some and allow the juices to evenly spread.
·put it back in the oven for 5 more minutes, and pull it out when the times up.
· Let it cool a little and then dig in!
· It goes best with tostitos chips!