Perdue Chicken Nuggets Review | SheSpeaks

• ShellyF By  ShellyF
    06.10.21

One of the best nuggets

With two kids at home, I have tried nearly every chicken nugget out there. These are tasty, the batter is just the right proportion to the nugget, and they are easy to prepare. Definitely one of our favorites in my home.

• sisterpale By  sisterpale
    07.01.15

This is a great product to go to when the kids don't like what I make for dinner. Very convienent and quick. Would highly recommend.

• tinkerbell0124 By  tinkerbell0124
    02.05.15

My 2 youngest would live off of chicken nuggets if I let them. Perdue is by far their favorite

• mamma02 By  mamma02
    11.26.13

Perdue Chicken nuggets are the best tasting nuggets out there. I love these because they are quick and easy but also very tasty. They taste like real chicken and I feel safe and assured when giving these to members of my family. I also love that you can get them at the supermarket for a reasonable price. My kids and myself love them!

• liljenn32sd By  liljenn32sd
    11.12.13

Perdue's chicken is by far one of the best tasting chicken out there. Not over processed and oh o very tasty. My kids my husband and I all love this Perdue.

• Momofmonkeys By  Momofmonkeys     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.13

My kids love these and I actually kind of like them too! A good family pleaser.

• tori1992 By  tori1992
    07.28.13

My family loves the brand perdu!! And we love chicken nuggets! I definitely recommend buying this brand for chicken nuggets! They don't taste like cardboard like other brands! It's the,real stuff!

• LaceyMBundschuh By  LaceyMBundschuh
    07.03.13

Taste is waaay too odd

• AUBREYSMOMMY06 By  AUBREYSMOMMY06
    05.10.13

My extremely picky 6 yr old adores these nuggets. I like the fact I can bake them and they are not fried in oil, she likes the taste

• iplaksin By  iplaksin
    02.02.13

my kids love these chicken nuggets and these ones are very good having white meat that does not taste fake. I usually purchase 3-pack of these from BJ's for only $10..

• elenasurveys By  elenasurveys
    10.01.12

These are the only way to make my kids eat chicken,. I feel good about giving my family a high quality product.

• natosha120 By  natosha120
    09.28.12

nuggets when ever you want. Super tasty, fresh, and like homemade. a simple protein rich meal for the family.

• m121415 By  m121415
    06.29.12

Who needs McNuggets when you have Perdue Nuggets! A major lifesaver for my whole family when life gets hectic and works is overtime.

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

These are by far the best chicken nuggets out there.

• Nehamamama By  Nehamamama
    05.12.12

For what they are (processed chicken nuggets) these are the best we have tried. I purchase the whole grain breaded version and bake them. Serve immediately. Purchase in refrigerated area of grocery stores where lunch meat is sold.