Peeps Marshmallow Chicks Review | SheSpeaks

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    11.22.20

Super Cute!!!

I love Marshmallow Peeps!!! There so cute in an Easter basket and for any holiday. Super cute!!!

• enchantedmagique By  enchantedmagique
    11.20.20

Always reminds me of my mom,she loved these things. When I do eat them I even bite the beak then it's head off first,like her!

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    11.19.20

Marshmallow Delight

Doesn't everyone buy Peeps at Easter time? I have found them delightful ever since I was a little kid, and still buy them these days, too.

• JCole01 By  JCole01
    11.16.20

Good, but not great

These are yum, and the kids love them; but they don't taste as clean as they did when I was a kid. They have a slight after taste.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    11.14.20

Peeps Marshmallow Chicks are very popular to put in baskets but they go stale fast. There are better marshmallow treats out there, but I also wouldn't turn one down if offered.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.10.20

Nope!

So gross. You're better off eating sugar out of the jar.

• Wildflower531 By  Wildflower531
    11.05.20

Love the new flavors they always come out with. My favorites are lemonade and chocolate covered ones.

• emily219 By  emily219
    10.12.20

I love Peeps, especially the chicks. I like to put mine in the freezer. So good!!

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Peeps

I've enjoyed these ever since I was a kid. I love marshmellos so when you coat them in sugar and make them in the shape of cute little chicks I'm in lol! I always enjoyed getting these on Easter as a kid. These were usually in my basket. Now I still get them around Easter time.

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    11.24.17

Sugar high anyone??

Tasty like gritty sugar and fluffy marshmallow, if that what you like then you will love this sugary treat but defiantly not for me!!

• Irishgal54 By  Irishgal54
    10.26.17

Not only delicious, but entertaining too hahahaha

Sugary sweet marshmallow awesomeness all stuffed into a cute little yellow bird that looks as if it has been triple dipped in a vat of sugar crystals--YES, PLEASE. However, if you are not a fan of sugary, marshmallow treats have no fear because Peeps can also provide some really interesting entertainment. Have you ever heard of 'Peep Jousting'? If not, you'll find a ton of videos on the web showcasing the microwave oven peep jousting arena events. Basically, you take 2 Peeps (you can use 2 of the same type or mix & match) insert a toothpick in center of Peep leaving portion of toothpick exposed. Place Peeps on microwave safe plate heat @ 10-20 seconds & let the games begin. Make sure to make your predictions of the winner before hitting start because the marshmallow begins to expand rapidly when heated. *PLEASE NOTE--PLEASE TAKE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN TAKING PART IN THIS ACTIVITY.

• dcgirl1969 By  dcgirl1969
    10.21.17

Great For My Holiday Crafts!

Not a big fan of these but at least unlike some knock off brands the Original Peeps taste alright. The non brand ones are gross. I can at least tolerate Original Peeps. And loads of kids (and adults) love Peeps. They're a bit too sweet for me. But I love using them for holiday crafting!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.20.17

Peeps

I love Peeps. Yummy marshmallow treat. Any color, any Holiday .

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05
    10.19.17

I love Peeps

I love Peeps and every holiday they come out with the best flavors. I always cant wait to see what halloween flavors they come up with.

• Famfirst3445 By  Famfirst3445
    10.19.17

Sweet really sweet

I'm not a Peeps lover!!! These are way too sweet and plastic flavored. But I must say they address a necessity for an Easter basket.