Peeled Snacks Much-ado-about-mango Review | SheSpeaks

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

yummy, easy to bring along for kids, love the short list of ingredients and great flavor. they are chewy and not stiff or dry.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.21.16

Eh, pass it up

I picked these up on a whim- I like to try new products, but I have to say Id never buy these again...I prefer fresh organic produce and these tasted dry and...sulphur-y? Idk really off putting cause my boys and I LOVE fresh mangos..plus theyre kinda pricey in my opinion.

• kathrynreid By  kathrynreid
    06.23.16

My kids and I love this product. The only down side is the price point. Its a little bit on the expensive side in my opinion and they never give you enough product!!j

• amclaug1 By  amclaug1
    11.05.15

I love these snacks! Healthy, and easy to bring with you on the go.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I LOVE these for snacks. I live about 33 miles from work and typically go the gym after work. Needless to say, I'm starving by the time I head home at the end of the day. These snacks are great to munch on while driving home and it's not too much so I can still eat dinner

• madupers By  madupers     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.14

Very unique, natural, tasty and healthy snack - very few companies can compete with them. They are reasonably prices and perfect for a quick snack - especially with school starting. They are mother-approved snacks and your kids will love them.

• Cynner By  Cynner
    03.20.14

Not bad flavor. Kids liked them. Definitely chewy.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

My kid did not like it, but I had good time eating it.

• MommyRamblingsBlog By  MommyRamblingsBlog
    12.13.13

Love these snacks, great for when you are running around and want something healthy!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

I love these things! So amazingly good! Healthy & delicious - what more could you expect?!

• chels_1207 By  chels_1207
    10.29.13

While this is not my favorite brand of dried mango snacks, I do really like them. They are a sweet yet healthy snack for on the go.

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    09.11.13

Peeled Mango has great taste sweet and tangy taste.like it.

• ActiveAshley By  ActiveAshley
    06.13.13

Some people say they're tough to chew, but I really think that depends on the bag you get, Look for the orange color and make sure they aren't darker, which are the ones that tend to be chewier. I really love how healthy they are, and they're a great snack to have between classes or at work! I wish I could find them in more stores though, so far I've only seen them at Starbucks.

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

These mangoes are delicious. They are not the best that I have had but have good flavor!

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.26.13

Did not like these at all. Taste is funny, and they are hard.