Pampers Premium Care Diapers Review | SheSpeaks

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

we love them they do not leak love them alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

• JasminBV By  JasminBV
    07.25.17

I use this with my LO and I like them. They don't leave any form of cotton on my baby and they do the job real well

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Need!

My sister has convinced me to try these out I'm getting these as soon as I can. She said they are super soft. I use Huggies snug and dry because they are affordable but I now realize my baby's comfort is priceless and need to Change it up literally

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Great diaper. Love them. Has a good fit for a little or chunky little one.

• CaitFaith By  CaitFaith
    03.24.16

Great for sensitive skin! The only set back was my daughter had a flew blowouts in these.

• Msdgirl611 By  Msdgirl611
    03.10.16

Pampers are the best for overnight protection. I have tried several other brands, and pampers provide the best protection. I have never experienced a rash with these diapers either.

• amorrison10 By  amorrison10
    02.27.16

I have used this product in the past and wasn't really pressed. It seemed to do the same as all pampers. However I do recommend pampers no matter what. They are simply the only brand I use in my house and have used for all 4 of my children.

• Janita By  Janita
    02.24.16

Best diapers hands down!!! I used Pampers diapers for both of my kids and no complaints.

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

These are probably the best diapers around, but I wish they were cheaper!

• TheGuavaliciousLIfe By  TheGuavaliciousLIfe
    09.08.15

When your kids have sensitive skin, you are careful about the items you put on them. I would feel completely comfortable having my infant wear these overnight. The cloth like feel of the diapers make them more comfortable for kids and the fit means no leaks. I also love that they are hypoallergenic. If you are frustrated with your current diaper or are looking for an alternative to cloth for night time, travel, or long drives, give these a try!

• andyncry By  andyncry
    09.05.15

I love the Pamper brand, it fits perfect and I love the protection. Never any leaks. I also love Pamper brand wipes, I buy those for my husband too :)

• DrDeepa By  DrDeepa
    08.28.15

I love those diapers and my baby too! They're very soft and keep her dry day and night.

• lbernes By  lbernes
    08.25.15

Really good for sensitive skin. Keeps little one dry all night.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    08.24.15

This diaper is awesome no leaks and has a nice powder smell to them.

• BabyHelena By  BabyHelena
    08.21.15

I've tried several different brands of diapers & these are the ones that stopped my little ones break outs on her sensitive skin!