Pampers Easy Ups | SheSpeaks

• GalaxyMermaid33 By  GalaxyMermaid33
    04.05.19

Only item pampers makes I could do without.

I love pampers. They are my all time favorite diapers and wipes brand. With that being said I'm not a fan of the easy ups. They have always leaked much more than the huggies pull ups. I dont like using huggies diapers but j do use theit pull ups over the easy ups. They are thinner and hardly never leak. The pampers are more thick and bulky and STILL leak nore often than not.

• JDubNix By  JDubNix
    04.04.19

The BEST

I absolutely love Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants for Boys! We used these for my son until he was slightly over 2 years old and he did an excellent job with potty training once he had his "big boy pants". I was concerned because he is a heavy wetter, especially at night but the Easy-Ups held up wonderfully throughout the night with no leaks. I put them on a subscription to receive monthly so that we are always dry. These have worked great for our family, so I definitely recommend Pampers Easy-Ups to anyone who has children potty training!

• Jane83 By  Jane83
    12.12.18

Pampers easy ups are great. I love that both sides stretch and can?t pull lose. The absorbency is good and similar to that of a pampers diaper making these great for day time training. My tofu also love the train design on the pull ups.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

we love them they do not leak love them alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

I was not very fond of these gave my kids rashes and didn't seem to hold much.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Waste of money

Personally i think theses are way over priced for what little diapers you get. ive used cheaper ones and they work alot better.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Pampers Easy Ups

Pampers Easy Ups works well for my son when he was in diaper it much more cheaper than pull ups. So I never bought pull ups at all for my son Because pampers easy ups was really good it's even help with a potty training.

• Cutetalkative By  Cutetalkative
    01.11.18

Pampers diapers are the best for babies No rashes no uncomfortable feelings

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Much softer than Pull Ups

We used these at night and while traveling when my son was potty training. I was impressed how soft and comfortable they are.

• MommaRex93 By  MommaRex93
    12.15.17

Great.

Worked great for my youngest, didn't leak through. I would definitely get them again for him.