Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• QueenBDiaries By  QueenBDiaries
    10.21.19

4 Stars!

I?ve used Pampers religiously with all three of my children. I tried different diaper brands throughout the years and none of them compare. I?ve compared how easily they do/don?t leak through, how they fit my baby, and if he gets a rash/ how bad it is. Every time Pampers has exceeded any other brand?s ability. I love them, I just wish they weren?t so expensive.

• melswag1129 By  melswag1129
    09.11.19

I have tried many different brands of diapers and Pampers are the best for newborn babies!

• PrettyInPink25 By  PrettyInPink25
    09.07.19

Mother Of Two

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always to none leaking, especially at night. I would definitely recommend this!!

• Kfisher93 By  Kfisher93
    09.06.19

Love love love !

Pampers is the one and only diaper I use on my son. They are soft good quality, he doesn't pee through and they absorb the pee. I've tried other products and they do not even compare to pampers. Def worth every penny. Also the wipes are amazing I use sensitive ones since my son's skin is so and they are the best wipes out there.

• MyGuin By  MyGuin
    08.28.19

Terrible, the use a deodorant in them that caused the absolute worst diaper rash I have ever seen on my son

• Nataliaurbano By  Nataliaurbano
    08.13.19

My baby

• Ohler244 By  Ohler244
    08.10.19

Love!

Pampers are my all time favorite diapers! I used them with my now 3 year old and will continue on using them with my now 4 week old!

• JoselynegGuzman09 By  JoselynegGuzman09
    08.02.19

I used another brand with my little girl, but when my boy used i started to notice that they have a odor with the urine something that it never shows with my girl and one of my friends told me that she change to pampers for the same reason, i try them and so far so good, totally used them for my future babies

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Pampers

I love the way pampers diapers smell, omg!!!! But my two youngest kids were allergic to them.m My oldest son could use them and from the day he was born to the day he was potty trained he used pampers they have great leak protection,very soft,and he could play and move around and the diaper stayed in place

• shumardizzle By  shumardizzle
    07.21.19

I used these when my daughter was in diapers because it?s what they used at the hospital. They don?t leak even overnight so I?ve always been really happy with them