Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• sherryhouse By  sherryhouse
    02.28.19

Great diapers

I love these diapers! They fit very well, they are soft and do not leak. Recommend these diapers for sure!

• Katyk47 By  Katyk47
    02.11.19

5/5!!!!

Only diapers I trust 100%! Love the fit of Cruisers!

• jamesanderson By  jamesanderson
    01.22.19

great... soft... gentle...

handles with care and gentle on skin... keeps my baby happy

• dragonfly10011 By  dragonfly10011
    12.27.18

Pampers is the way to go.

When my son was a baby, Pampers was the only diaper he could wear without getting a rash everywhere! Plus he never had a leak through problem. I always buy papers as gifts for new arrivals!

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

I absolutely love the baby powder smell of these diapers. I also love the wetness indicator. I did however have a major problem with leaking in the night. I would wake up with my son to find him soaking wet as well as his bed. I decided to switch to a different brand.

• mrsshaunana By  mrsshaunana
    12.03.18

BEST Diapers & Wipes

Pampers are the BEST diapers we have used. We have tried all brands but keep coming back to these as the best. With pampers there are No leaks, blow outs or issues of any kind with these diapers. My two favorite pampers diapers are the Pampers pure diaper, and the pampers swaddlers. We also love both the pampers pure wipes and pampers sensitive wipes.

• tiah3813 By  tiah3813
    11.30.18

Cruisers!

Pampers is my preferred diaper choice. The cruisers help my son get around better, never gave a rash and are great for. Overnight!

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

good for over nights dont leakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Jenmarie0305 By  Jenmarie0305
    10.28.18

Love this brand. Love how the diapers tell me how wet the diaper is by the line that goes down the middle.

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

My favorite diapers

As a mom of 3, Pampers has always been by my side. We love the baby neutral scent they have. One of my favorite features is the yellow line they have. It turns blue when baby is wet, this helps me know when they need a diaper change.