Pampers Diapers Review | SheSpeaks

• Ericabrooke94 By  Ericabrooke94
    02.25.21

Favorite brand

I fell in love with pampers products. The quality is amazing and love how it holds longer and doesn't leak. The design is cute and simple that I've seen. Oh most importantly the pampers rewards is definitely great.

• Fseluia By  Fseluia
    02.17.21

Love this product!

One of my favorite diaper products. I love the strip that tells me if my baby has a wet diaper or not. I think these are definitely top tier.

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Best

Best diapers. Absorbent. Always trusted for our littles!

• BetsyL72 By  BetsyL72
    12.18.20

Pampers is one of the cheapest but BEST diapers. They absorb a lot and fit my granddaughter well. I used these on both of my kids when they were little because they were allergic to all of the others.

• hwag29 By  hwag29
    12.10.20

Pampers Pure FTW!

When my son was a newborn, they sent us home with Huggies, and we quickly changed from them to Pampers Pure. They hold so much moisture, and rarely blow out! Now he's in size 3 and we are still going strong with the Pures. Not that it really matters, but I love the different designs they have on them!

• Chamfofanah By  Chamfofanah
    12.06.20

Leaks all the time

Unfortunately my son leaks with pampers diapers. We had to switch to huggies and it worked fine

• sunnay By  sunnay
    11.15.20

Love them!

The BEST brand ever! I love the line that shows when baby has peed. They hold much more than other brands. They fit well! I have to buy more! :)

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

Great product

Absolutely love pampers. Always used them on my son and would use them again. So easy to assemble and soft. Comforting and flexible for baby. No rash or thighs compressing marks

• Jackiesandstoe By  Jackiesandstoe
    10.02.20

Love these diapers

I love pampers. My son makes it through the night, no leaking. He can wiggle all he wants and the diaper stays in place.

• DansLadyRy By  DansLadyRy
    09.24.20

Pampers is the only brand I've been able to use on my daughter and they have always held up. The cruisers have given just the right amount of extra room needed for daily movement. I will always recommend this brand.

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    08.21.20

Good Diapers

A little pricey, but great diapers. These are my preferred ones.

• DestinySpeaking96 By  DestinySpeaking96
    08.12.20

I started my newborn out in Pampers and never had any problems with them. However, when she got older we had problems with her peeing through her diapers and had to switch to a different brand. Perfect for my newborn though.

• Mhebert16 By  Mhebert16
    08.12.20

Amazing brand of diapers

I used pampers from the time my daughter was born. Amazing brand! Love how they have the indicator that turns blue after being used!!

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.18.20

Rewards never got so awesome...LITERALLY

I've always loved Pampers but their rewards system sucked until I went on one day a few weeks ago and came upon a new feature. They have cash back! You can redeem your rewards for a paypal transfer and it's been amazing how much the savings add up. When I first went on after a long time, I'm guessing, they changed the old points into cash back so I had 7 bucks since then I've gotten almost 20$ in rewards coming the end of the month. They give you extra for adding more than one code and I am a mom of 2 kids who still wear diapers. Saves a lot of money. Pampers Swaddlers are my favorite diapers I also should mention. They fit snug on my kids and I don't have to buy the crawlers editions of most brands because these really hold well. Very absorbent and leak resistant.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    06.17.20

Quality

Pampers is still a quality product- I am trying to be more eco friendly and use cloth diapers. In between washing those, I use these and it gets the job done