Pampered Chef Large Micro-Cooker Review | SheSpeaks

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    04.30.21

Household essential

I got my first one of these over 20 years ago when I hosted a party. I now have 4 or 5, because they are simply essential. My son loves this one as well as the smaller one. Sometimes we buy frozen vegetables that are not in a steamable bag, and this is the perfect vessel for preparing them, It is also fantastic for warming pizza sauce or other liquids. The handles stay cool, and the top has a built-in strainer. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Yes, I am still using the original one I bought all those years ago!

• DOBIE66 By  DOBIE66
    04.26.21

I love it. easy to make and vent food when cooking. Very easy to clean and store.

• kaleygramza1996 By  kaleygramza1996

Pampered Chef Large Micro-Cooker

I have the Pampered Chef Large Micro-Cooker and the rest of the set I love them their so easy to keep food in and they keep the food hot longer

• hubbalance By  hubbalance

Good for Veggies

Not a fan of MLMs but am a fan of this pot. This newer version is a lot better than the old one. Cooks a great amount of vegetables quickly.

• klassic By  klassic

Healthy Delicious Food in Minutes

This is great for cooking vegetables in the microwave. Just add fresh cut vegetables. Then a small amount of water. Cook for a small amount of time. Then I have a delicious healthy side in minutes. This is a great item in the kitchen.

• lturgeonNH By  lturgeonNH

Best steamer out there

We only eat fresh veggies in my house. Because of that, I am always looking for ways to steam them that don't take a whole pot on the stove. I love this product so much I just bought a bigger one. It cooks fast and well and is great for serving if needed.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown
    04.21.21

A must have for every kitchen

This is a great item that everyone needs in their kitchen. It makes it so easy to strain water from anything! Throw away the old metal strainers and add this to your kitchen tool kit!

• notheragain By  notheragain
    04.21.21

Worth the purchase

I bought the large and small micro-cooker probably more than 15 years ago. They have held up very well and are quite useful. Safer than using deli or take-out containers, and the steam/drain holes really help. It's easy to clean-up (no staining!) and lightweight. The size of the large one is perfect for so many things. I soak things in it all the time. What I don't like is that the lid doesn't securely latch and isn't a tight fit (and is really fussy on the smaller size), so you need to make sure you are holding it together if you are draining it (and a few noodles / grains will come out at the lip). Still, this is an incredibly handy tool and one of the best Pampered Chef items I have purchased.

• rizcp2323 By  rizcp2323
    04.20.21

Great for microwave

I use this wonderful littele pot ALL THE TIME. It's so convenient to just stick in the microwave. Great for veggies and noodles and whatever your kids enjoy. Dishwasher safe.

• sabradawn By  sabradawn
    04.14.21

The great pot I got❤️

I have owned one of these for 22 years. I have used it quite extensively. I recommend one to anyone who loves steaming veggies. College students can use them for most in dorm cooking. Easy to clean as well.

• kmsigler By  kmsigler
    06.27.15

This pan and lid works wonders when cooking pasta or instant potatoes in the microwave. It has holes to help let the moisture out. Every once in a great while, the water will still over flow from the lid because it boils too much or is too full.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

This is great to cook vegetable in the microwave or heat up leftovers. The build in strainer is great and very useful.

• MamaB09 By  MamaB09
    10.17.12

We use this microcooker for all sorts of things...potatoes, rice, steaming veggies, etc! The only thing I wish was different was that the lid fit differently or was more secure. Sometimes I feel like it's about to slide over/off when I'm removing it from the microwave.

• 11kids By  11kids
    09.24.11

Great for cooking potatoes!

• kab1st By  kab1st
    09.22.11

I have 2 of these and use them both. I love them for steaming veggies but also for reheating leftovers and heating hotdogs and other things. Very handy, light, doesn't take up much space. I have done pasta in it but the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker is better for that, since it helps with boil overs. Other than that I agree with the other reviews, it is a great item!