Pamela's  Gluten Free Mixes

Pamela's Gluten Free Mixes

4.9
              Rated #7 in Bread & Baking Goods
8 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Hard to find but worth it!!! I cant always find this but the pancake mix, bread mix, and the lemon cake are amazing!!! One of my favorite gluten free company's!

Best cinnamon buns! These mixes are great! I could never make gluten free cinnamon rolls that were anywhere close to the ?real thing,? until I tried a recipe with Pamela?s bread mix. Now even my gluten eaters love my cinnamon buns and can?t believe they?re gluten free!

Awesome!

The Chocolate Chunk Cookie mix is amazing! Most GF flours can come out bitter or not taste very good as dough or batter, but Pamela's mixes taste just like regular flour-made mixes!

This is sweet and good.

LOVE these! hard to find this kind of quality in GF :-)

I love this baking mix. I have made pancakes and banana muffins. All of which my son and husband loved and devoured too!

I am a gluten free lady and I must say that every single product of Pamela's that I have tried is delicious!!!! Even my husband and friends who can have gluten cannot tell the difference when I serve her foods! I have had the cookies, breads, and cake and give them all a thumbs up!