Osmocote Slow Release Flower and Vegetable Plant Food Review | SheSpeaks

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.09.20

Great for flowers and veggies

My husband and I love Osmocote because it?s so easy to use and a few shakes of the fertilizer is all you?ll need. Our plants and veggies love Osmocote!

• mindola By  mindola
    08.23.18

Osmocote has been my secret weapon for years! I always add this while planting my containers and pots. MY plants love it!

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

Easy peasy

My plants are thriving and thanks to this product it makes it easy. I fertilize and forget about it for 3 months.

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

The Best Non-Organic Fertilizer

If you are a non-organic gardener, this is the only manufacturer I recommend as their slow release produces results. I used to have a nursery as a side business and many of the retail fertilizers burn plant roots. This one doesn't so I recommend it to non-organic users. Great product that produces good results.

• taraneugebauer By  taraneugebauer
    04.08.16

You can trust osmocote to feed you plants with out getting nitrogen burn! I recommend this for anyone who is worried about fertilizing their plants properly!

• artenzie By  artenzie
    01.21.16

Plants need nutrients as well in order to bloom well, flower and give fruit. I have used Osmot slow release vegetable and plant food, because I like that the plants are given the nutrients slowly over time. By sprinkling a few of the pellets around the plants, the pellets break down slowly with every watering. A great product!

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

I have used this.many times.Works.great keeps plants healthy

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

A little goes a long way and the results are amazing. Don't call yourself a gardener without it.

• FreelanceFlora By  FreelanceFlora
    11.07.14

This is simple to use. I like it for outdoor plants.

• Mlemoine By  Mlemoine
    10.15.14

I love using osmocote in my garden. I never plant anything in my garden without treating it with osmocote first. The only negative comment I can make is it doesnt smell the best.

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

I use this all the time and have been using for years. We use this one on the vegis and the one in the pink bottle on the flowers. Both can be used on either one, but it is fantastic.Gives your plants, flowers, vegetables just the right amount of Boosts so they will thrive!

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    01.09.13

Best fertilizer made hands down. I use these in all my pots when planting and even in the ground around the rootball of my plants..Awesome!

• vsmith8877 By  vsmith8877
    10.31.12

Love this, having been using it for years. Will not use any other brand.

• Alidave6 By  Alidave6
    10.15.12

I use Osmocote in all of my plants - it works GREAT and never have to remember to add it all summer.

• ssmithny By  ssmithny
    10.04.12

I planted a couple of double knockout rose trees last Spring and in less than 3 months they doubled in size I believe from one application. The roses were double the size the were when I first planted them. It was recommended to me and now I'm doing the same.