Origami Owl Floating Locket & Charms Review | SheSpeaks

• Stonell32 By  Stonell32
    02.21.20

Wonderful for gift to others or yourself!

Well known and I really like mine and the fact that you can put little charms that mean so much and bring smiles to people with memories, laughter, accomplishment and feel loved.

Adorable

I got one of these for my Grandma and she loved it, still wears it and everyone finds it to be cute.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    09.30.16

My origami necklace

I love my Origami owl necklace. I can switch my gems to what I want and its interchangeable with other necklace chains.

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.21.16

Oragami Owl Charm Review

I received one of these from my daughter and I absolutely love it !!! It is beautiful and so many charms to choose from. I have a sail boat for my husband a dancing fairy for my daughter who is in dance a birthstone charm for my other daughter and a lil camera for myself - I take photos on the side as a hobby.

• mistydawn707 By  mistydawn707
    07.17.16

So cute

I think these are sooooooo adorable! The fact that you get to make them fit you in every way for any occasion. I think they are a bit pricey but very cute as thoughtful gift for a special lady in your life

• kzkboutique By  kzkboutique
    11.23.14

I'm so in love with this jewelry! How could you not be? You can make your locket represent you, like your birthday, a special day, 2 remember someone or something special, a trip, I mean just about anything.. The best thing you can change it, yes change! This is the perfect gift to give. Take a look at all that you can make and you too will fall in love. http://kzkboutique.origamiowl.com/