Oreo Sandwich Cookies | SheSpeaks

• nicolep nicolep
    06.27.13

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE OREOS... they are great for dipping in milk...or with VANILLA ICECREAM. My kids love when i buy these :)

• QueenBDiaries By  QueenBDiaries
    10.22.19

Best. Snack. Ever.

One of the best snacks. My fiancé and I love them, especially when they?re fried!

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

too good

these are addicting bc they are so good an easy to eat

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

Oreos are Yummy!

I love Oreos!! They are the best cookie to dip in Milk. They are also a great ingredient for other recipes.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

These cookies rock

These are delicious I eat them all the time perfect snack for movies and binge TV shows excellent quality outstanding taste always fresh never disappointing so many flavors lots to love would buy these again

• Alongmire By  Alongmire
    11.19.18

Tasty

Classic cookie! Love me some oreos dipped in some cold milk! Can never go wrong with an oreo!

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    10.06.18

love my oreos!

A classic treat, I love how I can used it in my baked goodies or enjoy it with a cold glass of milk!

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    04.09.18

Oreos and Milk or Coffee are the best treat

I wish I could keep them in the house, but I am on weight watchers. I love to dunk them in cold milk or hot coffee. I also love the golden oreos. My kids love them too. Also great way to make a three layer brownie. One layer of Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, one layer of oreo cookies, top with brownie batter. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes (8 x 8 dish).

• lcarr0369 By  lcarr0369
    04.04.18

LOVE!

Nothing can compare to the taste of an Oreo and milk, its a go-to in my household!

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    02.14.18

Delicious Cookies!

Oreos are delicious! They taste awesome dipped in milk or dipped in peanut butter! The chocolate and cream flavors mix well, and Oreos is one of the best brands of cookies, Top 3 hands down!

• ddragonffly By  ddragonffly
    10.11.17

Oreo cookies

I have to admit it, I like these cookies. They are a great mix of sweetness of the cream and semi-sweetness of the cookie. I only have a couple at a time, because if I get more it is too much for me. And I'm sorry but I don't eat my cookies with milk. But I also separate the cookie and eat the cream first.