Oreo Sandwich Cookies Review | SheSpeaks

• rblack09 By  rblack09
    02.14.21

Oreos are the best

I love oreos. Especially all the flavors. The lady gaga ones are really good.. if you haven't tried you should

• Corina188 By  Corina188
    02.10.21

Amazing fun and tasty oreo cookies

Very good with some milk! Very good on their own when on the go.

• Aggie81 By  Aggie81
    02.01.21

I love Oreos they gave always been my favorite cookie.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.31.21

Oreo is a classic favorite

Oreo has come a along way with so many variety of flavors but I still love the classic Oreo cookie. Always delicious . Unlike in the past I only need 2-3 cookies to curb my sweet tooth. When I was a teenager/young adult I could slam an entire row in my mouth and wash down with a cup of milk lol

• young_lady29 By  young_lady29

oreos

always a good cookie. just to eat or in a recipe. Good cookie to cream ratio

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie

Oreo Cookies

Love oreo's! It is the best cookie made except homemade ones. I make the crushed cookie ball every year out of these cookies and my grand kids ask for them every year.

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann
    01.27.21

Oreo's are probably the best and most versatile cookies ever. You can eat them plain or use them in about 50+ recipes. Absolutely love Oreo's, original flavor.

• Twyla1 By  Twyla1
    01.14.21

Best Oreos

I have tried various oreo cookie products and, frankly, I still go for the simple oreo with the plain frosting filling. I like to dip them in my coffee. The only problem is that it is easy to eat 'too many' at one time.

• Beckalynnxx By  Beckalynnxx
    01.09.21

Yummmy

I have always been a fan of Oreos. They are my favorite cookies. Love eating them plain or with almond milk. I could eat the whole thing if I don?t worry about all those calories. It?s a classic cookie that has been popular for ages and will continue to do that.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I really like this cookie, they are my children's favorites, we always buy they can't be absent at home.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    11.19.20

Yummy

This is theee cookie of all cookies. Great to eat alone or dip in milk. Go for it!

• sunnay By  sunnay
    11.15.20

Yum!

Who loves Oreo cookies? I do! I do! I doooooo! The best cookies ever!

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.15.20

Oreo

Oreo sandwich cookies are a favorite in my family. Always good quality and very tasty.

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    10.16.20

Tasty!

Tell me, who doesn't love these?! I love these Oreo cookies because their inside is rich and creamy and their outside is nice and crispy. I buy them every now and then and eat them by themselves or with milk. I like that a variety of recipes can be made with them too such as deep fry them or crush and use them as a coating. I'd definitely recommend these cookies to everyone.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.14.20

The best!

There is no comparison to Oreo. Other brands may make sandwich cookies, but none will ever taste as good as Oreo.