Oreo Sandwich Cookies Review | SheSpeaks

• Kayla414 By  Kayla414
    09.24.20

Oreos are 100% my favorite cookie of all time!!! I love the regular, the thins, mint oreos, yummy. Every time super fresh and delicious. Love them in ice cream!!

• Mzprice83 By  Mzprice83
    09.23.20

Soo yummy

Oreos have been my all time favorite cookie ! You can't go wrong with a cold glass of milk and a couple of oreos .

• davisesq212 By  davisesq212
    09.23.20

Classic cookie that just is amazing. Great creamy center and yummy chocolate cookie!

• KannChan159 By  KannChan159
    09.17.20

Classic cookie, milks best friend. I like the chocolate cookie part, taste good and is always crunchy. I'm not a big fan of the inner creme because the oil in it leaves a film inside of my mouth. Especially the roof of the mouth so it's off putting by a bit. I usually scrap off the middle stuff and eat the cookie parts.

• Choc-lit By  Choc-lit

Memories

Oh my, these have been around for decades in my family. They were once a favorite, however they don?t taste quite the same .

• lavina1998 By  lavina1998

Classic

I love the ultimate dunking kit I bought for these.

• intrigue1 By  intrigue1

Best for Anytime of Day

These cookies are the classic favorite in my house. Whether you eat it with the layers, dip them in milk, or separate the layers, the flavor is the best combination.

• nikiw2n By  nikiw2n
    09.15.20

Daddy cookies

My kids call these "daddy cookies" because their dad loves them so much! 😂 Seriously tho, the best for dipping in milk!! ❤️

• Nigh-Love By  Nigh-Love
    09.15.20

There Is No "Or" When It Comes To Oreos

To make it plain and simple- oreos cannot be beat! They're that childhood nostalgia of dunking cookies in ice cold milk, they're that wonderfully rich, crunchy and sweet, soft, and smooth mixture.

• k1m1c1 By  k1m1c1
    09.14.20

Oreos! .....and popcorn and white chocolate

Oreos, always oreos! We love them in this house. Great with a tall glass of milk. We learned a trick around here, put a fork into the cream of the Oreo and dunk it in the milk mess free. The trick is knowing how long to dunk (too long mushy) and the milk must be ice cold.....DELICIOUS! A recent recipe that we tried involved Oreos, popcorn and white chocolate. It was a big hit!

• 154535251545321 By  154535251545321
    09.11.20

Milk's favorite cookie

Oreos are called milk's favorite cookie for a reason - they go hand in hand! There's nothing better than a handful of fresh Oreo cookies and a tall, cold glass of milk. Whether you dunk them, twist apart, or just dig in, that classic chocolate cookie with cream filling just can't be beat! A delicious, satisfying snack any time day or night!

• mschmk By  mschmk
    09.11.20

Best store bought

Oreos are the one store bought cookie that I love! I haven?t been able to duplicate these at home. Nothing like dunking them in milk or eating them plain.

• Grammio By  Grammio

My childhood favorite

These were my all-time favorite cookie as a kid. My grandma made sure to have them every time I visited her!

• Bellacapo924 By  Bellacapo924

No Comparison

I love love love Oreo cookies and have since as long as I can remember. Oreos are the original sandwich cookie and it doesn't matter how far another company might try there is no comparison. Oreos stay in my cookie jar seven days a week 365 days a year.

• bookworm3 By  bookworm3

Good But 2 Sweet

These are good, but I gave 3 stars because the creamy filling is just too sweet. As I age, I find myself removing most of the filling.