Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit Review | SheSpeaks

• mocha2008 By  mocha2008
    04.21.21

Easy Dinner

This dinner kit is a great kit to have on hand for a quick dinner. Usually the taco shells, the seasoning mix and the taco sauce is included. There are different types of kits that have hard shells, soft shells, stand up shells, ect. You can make any kind of taco and add what you want. Its a great base to personalize it yourself. Easy to fix and a quick and easy dinner.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

So yummy!!! We don't have this all the time but it is a quick treat that we splurge on every one in a while.I love both the hard and soft taco and of course the mild sauce.Such a great dinner idea.

• jennella By  jennella
    06.22.16

Quick, Easy, and Tasty

I love these tacos and I always buy them to make tacos. I do prefer the soft tortillas over the hard shell tacos but they are both delicious. It is very easy and quick to make using the dinner kit as well.

• Bashf00l By  Bashf00l
    06.22.16

Love them the stand taco shells are great because you can actually put more meat, lettuce , cheese ... fill it up yummy!! Plus there easier to cook in the oven with out breaking or close up slightly.

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

We love Taco Night at our house and this kit serves our family well.

• SultryGamer By  SultryGamer
    07.20.14

This is a really great kit, though I wouldn't reccommend it for a big family, I mean I can be a big eater at times, yeah I know :( Anyways they give you plenty of taco shells they are just kinda small. Still for a meal kit it ain't bad.

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.30.14

Quick and easy. Delicious and the entire family is happy.

• angelahoward221 By  angelahoward221
    05.25.14

Its quick and delicious! The whole family enjoys it. Even my picky eater!

• Sandram By  Sandram
    09.17.13

This is what I grab when I'm looking for a quick meal that everyone enjoys.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    08.07.13

Easy to prepare with some ground beef. Everything is in the kit and you can always add some of your own ingredients and toppings. The tacos really taste good and it is always handy to have this kit in your pantry if you want to make something simple and quick to prepare

• dreamwithcolorr By  dreamwithcolorr
    08.05.13

Simply, quick & easy! Its also delicious!

• antonia37355 By  antonia37355
    04.25.13

We have this for dinner about once a week. A great value and it is all contained in one little box!

• kathas9lvs By  kathas9lvs
    10.28.12

Quick, easy and taste great!! Only brand I use.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    10.28.12

This Taco kit is great for quick meals and it's delicious, the kiddos will love it! You can make ahead also and freeze and just heat taco shells, kids can also reheat and create their own tacos, the possibilities are endless!

• fowlerracin By  fowlerracin
    10.28.12

My family and I have tacos at least a few times a month. This package is so easy to use. I really like the fact that basically what you need is in this package. All you have to provide is the meat and veggies. Love it.