Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash

4.8
              Rated #91 in Skin Care
6 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

A must have for your facial cleanser This cleaner is my absolute favorite. It exfoliates your skin taking away dirt, oil and everything else you want gone. It leaves my skin silky smooth, hydrated and clean. It does not irritate my sensitive skin at all.

10/10 recommended this product really leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean i wold 10/10 recommend

AMAZING!! When I started using this product I could see my acne was diminishing and this product not only helped with my acne but it also made my face super soft and smooth

Refreshing and glowing feel I use this product regularly. It is my to go product to start the day or brush off a dirty day.

Żes I love Olay face mask. This product helps replenish my skin back to a glowing healthy look

Wonderful Wash I love the Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash! My skin feels smooth and hydrated! It removes old skin cells, dirt, and oil to keep my skin clear! It also gives a deep clean to unclog pores! This is a great scrub to use because it doesn't irritate my skin at all! I am incredibly impressed!