OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks Reviews

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Opi Nicole Nail Polish

Opi Nicole is a wonderful polish that lasts for days without needing to reapply and no chipping off with the color!!

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

this is a long lasting nail polish and I love it. it comes in so many awesome colors

• samm86 By  samm86
    10.09.17

Great Nail Polish

I love the color. It lasts and looks beautiful and usually nail polish doesn't hold up well on my nails. Love it.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

Not really a fan of this specific nail polish. I would not purchase it again but that just my opinion.

• myrickb By  myrickb
    05.08.17

Yes! LOVE OPI Nicole Nail Polish!!! The colors are amazing and the quality is top notch!

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

This color is so pretty! And it doesn't chip easily.

• MimiC4 By  MimiC4
    03.04.17

By far the best nail polish!

OPi nail polish comes in so many colors! It stays on your nails longer than any other polish on the market. I get compliments almost daily on how pretty my nails are and also asked what brand.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Love!

Love OPI nail polish! The colors are always amazing and it stays on longer than other nail polishes!

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. Gives a great coverage and professional finish

• chouser By  chouser
    11.18.16

Love

I love OPI nail polish. I got a glitter color. Great product. Only downside is i feel the smell is extremely strong