OB Tampons OB Tampons | SheSpeaks

• Signaureauddie Signaureauddie
    01.08.15

I tested the o.b. Tampons. I have to say that they are not my cup of tea. They are not as absorbent as my regular brand of tampons. I love to try new thinsg and I gave these a try. I really prefer a tampon with an applicator. o.b. Just doesn't seem to stay in place at all. Maybe I'm too much of an active person, but I never felt secure with them. One advantage of these tampons is that they are very discreet and fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. I don't think I will purchase o.b. Tampons in the future.

• Camilley0 By  Camilley0
    02.10.20

Best tampons!

Best tampon ever. Love the fact that there is no applicator (useless landfill garbage). I have never had any problems with these. They stay in place, come in a variety of sizes, and are very discreet. I can not see how anyone could use another tampon. I am super active. I run everyday, lift weights, ski, golf, anything active. I also have a physical labor job (work with 11 men (read: no ladies) this tampon is great. I can hide it in my bra too if I am lacking on pockets.

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

Too pricey, but they work fine

I've used these many times over the years and don't mind the lack of applicator, considering they work just as well as any other brand. What I do have an issue with is the fact they cost just as much, or more, than tampons that do have applicators. While the lack of applicators is better for the environment, the cost markup isn't worth it, especially when you're on a budget.

• Nicoleslayer By  Nicoleslayer
    07.24.19

I didn't like these ob tampons. They didn't feel comfortable at all and I don't like the application either. I'd rather use pads than these. I guess some women might like them but I'm not one of them.

• sweetlee By  sweetlee
    07.24.19

OB Tampons

OB tampons are great for small purses and clutches. I can easily fit several of these in my evening bag since there is no applicator. Another plus is that they are great for the environment since there is no plastic applicator.

• alpurrt By  alpurrt
    05.11.19

The best tampons

OB makes my favorite tampons. I've had quite a few people ask me for a tampon and are super uncomfortable with these due to them not having applicators. They seem smaller in size than other tampons but work just as well for me. If you aren't big on the fact they don't have applicators, then they probably aren't for you.

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.13.19

No applicator tampon

This tampon is not your typical tampon, it does not come with applicator. It comes wrapped in a very thin plastic and is so convenient. Its not my favorite but has worked just fine for me. It is a little uncomfortable to push in place when you first start using it but eventually you get the hand of it.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

Not my favorite , i have purchased these and no female in my home really cares to use them!

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

OB

Their great stick in your purse,palm of hand or any where.not much waste just piece plastic keep clean.like variety choices to choose from.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.28.18

Premium Protection

It's true when they say that the best gifts come in small packages! Discrete and convenient I like o.b. tampons because they work! I love that there is no applicator! And the compact cases to store them in make them easy to share with friends, store in your gym bag, at the office, and on the go! I feel confident knowing I won't have any leakage problems when I use o.b. tampons! It's a brand I know and trust!

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.31.17

Less Earth-killing waste

Plastic applicators just end up in the landfill, never to break down. Thankfully, these don't have those. OB tampons are much easier to stick in my pocket or bra when I'm on the go and, unlike other reviewers, I've never had problems with absorbency. This is maybe because I've don't often wear these tampons on my heaviest days, or else I tend to insert them higher up than others. If anyone is squeamish about inserting tampons with no applicator, well... I'll just say that women need to be more comfortable with their own bodies or else just wear a pad.