OB Tampons OB Tampons Review | SheSpeaks

• klassic By  klassic
    10.16.20

No Pinching

These are very convenient. Easy to use no applicator is really nice. No need for a plastic insert piece potentially pinching me. Comes in various sizes too.

• tripichick By  tripichick
    10.07.20

i have no uterus.

i vaguely remember these were a big deal because we didn't need to rape the earth mother for petroleum for lasic applicators.

• Bibischli By  Bibischli
    08.08.20

Best tampons

I can always count on OBs. Much better quality than than Other brands. Better absorbance, stays in place as well.

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    07.07.20

Not great, but more environmentally friendly

I don't care for these tampons at all. I find them very uncomfortable and difficult to insert. I do, however, like that they seem to be more environmentally friendly than some alternatives since they do not include a plastic or cardboard applicator.

• Kascey83 By  Kascey83
    07.07.20

No applicator no problem

I love these tampons! They are so easy to take on the go and I dont have to try to find a trash bin or likewise to dispose of an applicator.

• Tmcgill By  Tmcgill

Not at its best

The fact that they lack a string was enough for me to never purchase these, however my niece did and she did not like the way they made her feel, uncomfortable, paranoid.

• AnonymousUser By  AnonymousUser
    06.05.20

I really like that they don't have a plastic applicator which makes them better for the environment, but they are hard to insert and don't seem to fit well. If they were easier for me to use, I would choose these over other brands since they have no plastic applicator and they are small and discrete.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.05.20

I like that they are better for the environment since they don't have an applicator and have a smaller sized box and are very discreet. they are also absorbent

• Camilley0 By  Camilley0
    02.10.20

Best tampons!

Best tampon ever. Love the fact that there is no applicator (useless landfill garbage). I have never had any problems with these. They stay in place, come in a variety of sizes, and are very discreet. I can not see how anyone could use another tampon. I am super active. I run everyday, lift weights, ski, golf, anything active. I also have a physical labor job (work with 11 men (read: no ladies) this tampon is great. I can hide it in my bra too if I am lacking on pockets.

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

Too pricey, but they work fine

I've used these many times over the years and don't mind the lack of applicator, considering they work just as well as any other brand. What I do have an issue with is the fact they cost just as much, or more, than tampons that do have applicators. While the lack of applicators is better for the environment, the cost markup isn't worth it, especially when you're on a budget.

• Nicoleslayer By  Nicoleslayer
    07.24.19

I didn't like these ob tampons. They didn't feel comfortable at all and I don't like the application either. I'd rather use pads than these. I guess some women might like them but I'm not one of them.

• sweetlee By  sweetlee
    07.24.19

OB Tampons

OB tampons are great for small purses and clutches. I can easily fit several of these in my evening bag since there is no applicator. Another plus is that they are great for the environment since there is no plastic applicator.

• alpurrt By  alpurrt
    05.11.19

The best tampons

OB makes my favorite tampons. I've had quite a few people ask me for a tampon and are super uncomfortable with these due to them not having applicators. They seem smaller in size than other tampons but work just as well for me. If you aren't big on the fact they don't have applicators, then they probably aren't for you.

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.13.19

No applicator tampon

This tampon is not your typical tampon, it does not come with applicator. It comes wrapped in a very thin plastic and is so convenient. Its not my favorite but has worked just fine for me. It is a little uncomfortable to push in place when you first start using it but eventually you get the hand of it.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

Not my favorite , i have purchased these and no female in my home really cares to use them!