Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Review | SheSpeaks

• Cassie85 By  Cassie85
    06.27.21

I'm not a huge fan of lipstick on me, I lean more towards the natural look and Nivea lip shimmer does the job!!

• englishprof By  englishprof
    03.12.21

Love this product!! Been using for years, especially since I'm not a real lipstick gal--I much prefer eye makeup :)--and this is soothing, moisturizing, and has the loveliest tint.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    12.20.18

KEEPS LIPS SMOOTH WITH SHIMMER TOO!!

Works great as a chapstick/lip Moisterizer. But its also an excellent go to when you want just a tad of color with shimmer. I always have this available in my purse. Keeps my lips smooth wither shimmer too! Great idea

• tiah3813 By  tiah3813
    11.30.18

Nivea lip shimmer

This product is AMAZING. IT IS THE PERFECT GLITTERY SHADE OF PINK. It smells great and keeps your lips so soft!

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72
    08.30.18

Light and Pretty

Love the slight shimmer on those makeup free or light days. Pretty and soft, just took away one star because it wasn?t all that moisturizing. I expected it to have a little longer lasting moisture being that it is by Nivea. Very pretty though and smells great!

• Mallory_949 By  Mallory_949
    02.14.17

Great Lip shimmer

If you aren't a lipstick gal, this lip shimmer is great. It's the perfect amount of shine. Doesn't add too much for moisture so I put a little chapstick on before I put it on but the color is beautiful!