Nintendo DS Review | SheSpeaks

• CDomnanish18 By  CDomnanish18
    02.08.20

Ds system review

This is and old system but it's a classic and it will always be an amazing system you can play tons for games on it unlike some of the newest systems that don't have many games out yet.

Love it

Loved my DS, all of them and they where great for on the go but sadly i sold it a bit ago.

• supergirl76 By  supergirl76
    08.14.14

Love it myself. The kids have one and have been through a few.

• tiffie By  tiffie
    03.31.14

I purchase the Nintendo 3ds for my 7 year old son, I believe I enjoy playing it much more than he does! It takes me back to my gameboy days, I love the graphics and all of the accessories and wide selection of games available for it.

• shrekmomma By  shrekmomma
    03.21.14

My 11 year old plays with his all the time, my 8 year old not so much, fun games

• morning By  morning
    03.20.14

Would chews the 3DS over DS.Great for young child.

• kinkycurlyliebe By  kinkycurlyliebe
    01.23.14

Love this little handheld gaming device! I have Nintendo DS, DS Lite and 3DS XL. Bring this and your favorite game on the road and have hours of fun. Can fit in any bag, can be played anywhere (well, not at work of course) and good for making the youngsters quiet when you may need some quiet time. Definitely fun for all ages!

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Very fun to use. Keeps the kids entertained on long car rides. Nintendo is a great company and they provide great customer service.

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

One of the best systems out there. I recommend DS to all of my friends, especially to those learning foreign languages--the originals and DS Lites are region-free, and any games made during those time periods can be used on the DS regardless of what country combination you use. I've used both English and foreign games on my DS no problem, and some of my foreign students did the same. This is a great investment and has thousands of game options out there. Go get one already!

• kboburchock By  kboburchock
    09.17.13

we all have one in my house. with3 kids and a lot of dr appointments it is nice to be able to go and not have the boredom set it quickly. plus great for long car rides. I love that thy can play both ds games and Gameboy advance games in it. Especially since the advance games are so cheap.

• ccummins10 By  ccummins10
    09.05.13

My little brother has went through three of these due to the screen breaking. I think they are a good way to occupy time, but you are definitely getting what you pay for. The newer version is better.

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

Our kids LOVE their ds's. They have a regular ds, dsi and a 3ds and they love all 3! The ds's are very user friendly and easy to take along especially in the car, the battery seems to last a while which is great when you're traveling. Lots of games to choose from. If anything happens to the kids ds's i would buy new ones!