Ninja  Blender

Ninja Blender

4.9
              Rated #4 in Kitchen Appliances
48 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Great quality , very easy to use best investment for your family well worth the money .

The best The perfect blender, I just love how it works. The single serve cup is perfect for the go, when you need to hurry in the mornings.

Great blender! One of the best blenders I have ever owned. However, it's difficult to clean. Nonetheless, all my food processes well.

multi purpose I love this blender! I use the single serve "jars" for morning smoothies and mixing sauces or pesto. The set also came with the processor attachment with both blades and a dough "blade", I use that part for mixing keto doughs and when making the traditional Christmas cookie Cuccidatis.

Overall great blender, difficult to clean. This is an easy to use blender. My family used it for many different cooking purposes. We are very happy with how well it blends, grinds, and chops food. The only negative is that it is not very easy to clean. The lid is especially difficult to clean as it has lots of grooves.

So nice I bought it TWICE! I have had two of these blenders now. Not because the first one broke. It was still running perfectly. I wanted to upgrade because I had my first Ninja Blender for over TWO years. I gifted it to a family member and got myself the newest model. I love that it has the stack of blades in the center. This feature really does help to get everything I put in the blender to crush. I use my Ninja Blender multiple times a week. This blender is easy to use and even easier to clean. I add a few drops of dish soap to the blender with two cups of water and pulse. This trick saves me time and lets me move on with my day.

Ninja blender Absolutely awesome! Excellent grinding no chunks. Well worth the price.

best blender/grinder Absolutely love it! its multipurpose. Blends , Grinds and Chops very smoothly THAT SO GREAT

Pesto-Besto! Thee best blender system. Crush ice with out a problem, bring on the Margaritas! Smoothies in seconds. Pesto the besto! I use this daily assisting me to make bread, sauces, cookie dough, and cauliflower pizza dough. Highly recommend that everyone has this in their kitchen.

Smoothies for the win! I love this for my protein smoothies and shakes. It also makes wonderful daquiris. Ninja has made this so easy that my nine year old makes her own smoothies!

Great Blender This is a great blender. I don't use my blender often but when I do have a need, the Ninja blender will get the job done. It is a bit bulky though but clean up is a breeze.

fast and Powerful I use it as a blender and as a food processor and it never lets me down. It takes up very little space on the counter and I find myself reaching for it more and more instead of other kitchen appliances. It's very powerful and the multiple blades make quick work of any job.

Versatile Appliance for Active Family. I love my blender. It replaced a Cuisinart blender that was very powerful but hard to clean. I love having the shaker cups to make protein shakes and use it also to grind some items when dragging out my processor is too much work. I have three adult children who are very active. They use it to make shakes with fruits. The cups are powerful enough to chop ice but also mixes things to the correct consistency. I would purchase again.

Ninja Blenders Are EXCELLENT I love my Ninja blender. It's the best. Not problem what so ever blending frozen foods which is what I mostly do. I love smoothies. I use frozen food and I'm here to tell you, you can't ask for a better blender. Works great every time. If you do KETO and you want something like pork rinds chopped up to coat your chicken or pork chops or whatever with it makes it easy and your done within so seconds.. It makes my life easier and that is one of the best things. I LOVE my #NinjaBlender

Best blender! Love how easy to use, and great for everything. My husband actually stole it sometimes from me