Ninja Blender Review | SheSpeaks

• wenrom31 By  wenrom31
    04.26.21

fast and Powerful

I use it as a blender and as a food processor and it never lets me down. It takes up very little space on the counter and I find myself reaching for it more and more instead of other kitchen appliances. It's very powerful and the multiple blades make quick work of any job.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    04.20.21

Versatile Appliance for Active Family.

I love my blender. It replaced a Cuisinart blender that was very powerful but hard to clean. I love having the shaker cups to make protein shakes and use it also to grind some items when dragging out my processor is too much work. I have three adult children who are very active. They use it to make shakes with fruits. The cups are powerful enough to chop ice but also mixes things to the correct consistency. I would purchase again.

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    04.19.21

Ninja Blenders Are EXCELLENT

I love my Ninja blender. It's the best. Not problem what so ever blending frozen foods which is what I mostly do. I love smoothies. I use frozen food and I'm here to tell you, you can't ask for a better blender. Works great every time. If you do KETO and you want something like pork rinds chopped up to coat your chicken or pork chops or whatever with it makes it easy and your done within so seconds.. It makes my life easier and that is one of the best things. I LOVE my #NinjaBlender

• illyjns By  illyjns
    04.17.21

Best blender!

Love how easy to use, and great for everything. My husband actually stole it sometimes from me

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    04.15.21

A kitchen favorite

I absolutely LOVE my Ninja blender and use it all the time! For lunch, I enjoy having a protein smoothie and the Ninja couldn't make it any easier. I like to use frozen fruit in my smoothies so you don't have to add ice to the smoothie and you can make it as thin or as thick as you like. Kroger's Private Selection brand has the best variety of frozen fruits that I've seen. I especially love their blueberries, strawberries, and mixed fruits such as bananas, strawberries, and mango. I add the frozen fruit to the blender, just enough milk to make a good thick smoothie and I'll add a little more if I'm in the mood for a thinner smoothie, then I add protein mix and a little Splenda to sweeten it up a touch. Here is one of my go to recipes when I'm looking for a nice, refreshing drink by the pool: 1/4 cup pineapple chunks 3 fresh mint leaves 1 cup coconut water 1/4 cup ice Drinks are not all I use my blender for. I love making homemade salsa and many other family favorites. Clean up is a breeze which makes it that much more perfect!

• Sohair By  Sohair
    04.13.21

One of my favorite appliances

I like the blending quality on this and it makes my life easier

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006
    04.07.21

Makes smooth smoothies

I love using this machine for smoothies and making hummus. It does a great job of making fruits and veggies in a smooth smoothie. The only drawback is it is loud

• clairereedss By  clairereedss
    04.01.21

My husband now cooks thanks to this!

We just got one of these and the best part of it is, it's inspired my husband to cook! He makes really yummy smoothies, and last night he made a soup! Extremely impressed with the quality of it. I love that the blades go up higher rather than just on the bottom like other blenders. That makes it extremely easy to blend spinach into our smoothies.

• destrea By  destrea
    02.09.21

Best blender!

I love my Ninja Blender! My parents had one growing up. Now that I am moved out with my own family, I have gotten one for myself. I couldn't be happier with it! So powerful and so clean and easy to use. I love it!

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    01.14.21

Great products

I have several Ninja products and this one is my favorite. I can always count on the quality and ease of use.

• rsangoi By  rsangoi
    01.04.21

best blender/grinder

Absolutely love it! its multipurpose. Blends , Grinds and Chops very smoothly.

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.19.20

Excellent Blender

I have a Ninja Blender and I absolutely love it. I juice with it to make my breakfast drink every morning!

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    12.18.20

reliable

I use this every morning to make smoothies and it has never failed me

• MonaLizaLovlyhun12 By  MonaLizaLovlyhun12
    12.14.20

Great quality

This blender I received last year as a house warming gift and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. This machine crushes ice very well and frozen food as well. I had no problem other then cleaning it. Im afraid ill cut my hands due to the sharpness however great product

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.12.20

The blades on this thing are monsters!! Makes the best milk shakes ever. Love it.