Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    11.19.18

My kids love Bubble Guppies!

My kids and their friends love Buuble Guppies. They are fun and educational too.

• mmyuh_ By  mmyuh_
    02.05.18

So cute I?m sure any children would love to watch totally appropriate for ages 2-5

• Vtwarogowski By  Vtwarogowski
    02.05.18

Very cute show. Both of my young children loved it

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

My kids are obsessed!

My kids are obsessed with bubble guppies! I like that it teaches them a lot of information, the music is great and it has some silly comedy!

• sneakytortoise By  sneakytortoise
    09.17.17

My kids love this so, and so do I. It's educational without being in your face about it, and the characters are adorable. The songs are super catchy, and the animation is super cute. I even find myself watching this after my kids are in bed!

• Patricia0554 By  Patricia0554
    08.17.17

Bubble Guppies learn show

Ive watched this show,its entertaining and a learning show,ive watched it,and i know children will too.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

Cute program

I let my 2 year old watch this show often, I like the fact that there are lessons involved with the show and is veered toward younger children. I try and only let my son watch shows that are at least semi educational and I feel like this show also encourages them to use their imagination too.

• Mallory_949 By  Mallory_949
    02.14.17

Wrong Bubble Guppies!?

I love bubble guppies in general and so do my kids ( entertaining, educational, cute songs/characters) and it is probably more of a distribution mishap but I thought I would share that I got a Bubble Guppies " fun on the farm" DVD in the Bubble Guppies " puppy of the ring " case.